Refused Schengen To France

It seems French visa councellor has no brain. He seems to be racist, he should be thrown out immediately as he is spoiling relations of French with all. My friend applied visa last year . He is a billionaire and was rejected without any good reason. He had business class tickets with bookings at the best hotels in France. People with no money from France can enter Thailand without visa and they create problems. We Asians with so much spending power are refused. We should together boycott French embassy for schengen visa.

They eat snails as well

It seems French visa councellor has no brain. He seems to be racist, he should be thrown out immediately as he is spoiling relations of French with all. My friend applied visa last year . He is a billionaire and was rejected without any good reason. He had business class tickets with bookings at the best hotels in France. People with no money from France can enter Thailand without visa and they create problems. We Asians with so much spending power are refused. We should together boycott French embassy for schengen visa.

Let's pray for that....they would be happy about it as they have so many applications that they had to hire a company to help them with the flow of applcations.....

They eat snails as well

So do Thais.