Truck Canopy

ubonrthai

I don't know for sure if they sell canopies but I have seen roll bars and bumper guards being installed. If they don't have canopies maybe can direct you to the correct place. It is located at the north end of Tung Sri Muang, the T-intersection go north about 100-200 meters and you will see the shop on the right hand side. It should be Phadaeng Rd. If you are coming from the north just go passed Wrong Way about 2 blocks and it is just before you arrive at Tung Sri Muang on the left hand side. Hope this helps.

Edited by UbonTaz

Here's a warning...if you have a canopy they will consider you doing commercial and charge you more licensing/tax/registration/fees/tea money/and perhaps "hansum man fee".

Be careful what you want, canopies are nice but can open up a can-o-worms...

mario299

• 1 month later...

I had a canopy installed by ศักดิ์ยนต์ แอร์ ประดับยนต์ (Sakyon Air Bradapyon). The phone number is 045-241219. It's on Phadaeng Rd. on your left right before you hit Thung Sri Muang park if your heading towards the park. They do about any kind of car accessory work you can think of. I called a couple places in Bangkok first including the canopy headquarters to get a price. This place in Ubon was exactly the same as Bangkok. Just had to wait 10 days for them to order it. The only complaint I have with the installation is they did a crap job of cleaning up their mess.