Australian Rules Football For The Aussies In Thai

My Freo supporter friend sent this email:

Get ready xxxx no state team or drug assistance. This is going to be the states first genuine afl premiership . Great achievement

Shows the attitude that turned me off Freo people, and led to the banning of footy discussion at our pissups.

Still a nice guy and has visited me in Thailand, but footy talk is out.

I hope you're not judging all freo supporters because of the comments of your freo supporter freind.It is well known that

when the dockers arrived on the scene that they were looked down upon by the eagles supporters who were consequently dubbed the

chardonnay set.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Freo supporter friend sent this email:

Get ready xxxx no state team or drug assistance. This is going to be the states first genuine afl premiership . Great achievement

Shows the attitude that turned me off Freo people, and led to the banning of footy discussion at our pissups.

Still a nice guy and has visited me in Thailand, but footy talk is out.

I hope you're not judging all freo supporters because of the comments of your freo supporter freind.It is well known that

when the dockers arrived on the scene that they were looked down upon by the eagles supporters who were consequently dubbed the

chardonnay set.

Nothing wrong with a nice glass of chardonnay.giggle.gif

A draw

Barlow 1st goal

and,

Jarryd Roughead for the medal.

Zac Dawson for best defender? xunsure.png.pagespeed.ic.7BHxcTK2hg.webp

You mean clumsiest forward. Don't worry if Buddy is having a bad day Dawson will step up for the Hawks. 10 Bucks the ball bounces off his head at least twice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pCG7aU2embc

Edited by chooka
  • Like 1

You have a big party lined up for watching it in the Village Ron?

It will be a big ONE xsad.png.pagespeed.ic.7cckm4BQla.webpxermm.gif.pagespeed.ic.mGjaRZ7s8e.webp

So Ron, what is your backup plan for the coverage this week? I hear they are expecting some good rain falls your way this weekendgiggle.gif

Just kidding.

I looked at the AFL Grand final Pass at $15 aus then when I logged on this morning TOT was down and didn't come on for a couple of hours so I will take my chances with australia network.

http://www.sportsfan.com.au/should-the-hawks-flatten-crowley/tabid/91/newsid/112166/default.aspx

Not only should someone - I'd say Sewell, Lake or Guerra - flatten Crowly, but equally take out that other rex hunt Ballantyne...

You're not advocating violence outside the boundries of fairplay are you?

Certainly not... Perish the thought...

• Like 1

http://www.sportsfan.com.au/should-the-hawks-flatten-crowley/tabid/91/newsid/112166/default.aspx

Not only should someone - I'd say Sewell, Lake or Guerra - flatten Crowly, but equally take out that other rex hunt Ballantyne...

You're not advocating violence outside the boundries of fairplay are you?

Certainly not... Perish the thought...

Crowley does his job well..really gets under the skin of some players with his constant chatter and never ending smirk. on top of denying them the ball. I think he was a natural at the chatter business and Kirk has taken him up a level in the containment department. I can't remember Kirk going on as much as Crowley does