Smileys

VocalNeal

+ 1

It would be more convenient if they had the most popular ones in the initial choice.

Another annoyance is that the show all smilies only work for the one post. If I want to use them on subsequence posts I have to click on "Show all" each time.

:-)

+ 1

It would be more convenient if they had the most popular ones in the initial choice.

Another annoyance is that the show all smilies only work for the one post. If I want to use them on subsequence posts I have to click on "Show all" each time.

:-)

I agree and the pop up takes up too much screen real estate!!!!.....

I do agree, the order needs to be addressed and I know it was brought up in the mods forum for discussion but not sure what the outcome was. Perhaps in the next board upgrade.

Not sure what browser you are using but for FF it comes up as another window that you can bring back to the front by clicking on it as below. That saves the time of reloading the entire smilies list as they are available instantly.

I do agree, the order needs to be addressed and I know it was brought up in the mods forum for discussion but not sure what the outcome was. Perhaps in the next board upgrade.

Think most of the fun stuff is off page. A simple smile is not on page. giggle.gif See, l must give you a kiss or go off page. cowboy.gif

• 4 weeks later...

While we're on the subject, how about a few new ones???

Suggestions, please!

Someone posted one (I think from an external source somehow) of someone flogging a dead horse, that would be good. :)

Skype has some good ones, e.g. the high-5, the beer glass, the cocktail glass, the smoking smiley, the birthday cake, the "TMI" smiley (quite apt for some threads here I think), and the facepalm smiley would all be good. Also the thumbs up / thumbs down, nodding and shaking head I use all the time in Skype.

While we're on the subject, how about a few new ones???

Suggestions, please!

Someone posted one (I think from an external source somehow) of someone flogging a dead horse, that would be good. :)

Skype has some good ones, e.g. the high-5, the beer glass, the cocktail glass, the smoking smiley, the birthday cake, the "TMI" smiley (quite apt for some threads here I think), and the facepalm smiley would all be good. Also the thumbs up / thumbs down, nodding and shaking head I use all the time in Skype.

Please post the emoticons here so we can look at them and add them to the emoticon library.

Cheers

This is the dead horse one (let's see if this works):

dead-horse-fast2-1.gif

I just added one now to the list. I need to be careful about putting too many, non default one's in if a board upgrade resets the emoticon file and I have to re-order and add the non-standard ones again. Yours looks like it's beating a German Shepard. biggrin.png

beatdeadhorse.gif

• Like 2

dead-horse-fast2-1.gif

I just added one now to the list. I need to be careful about putting too many, non default one's in if a board upgrade resets the emoticon file and I have to re-order and add the non-standard ones again. Yours looks like it's beating a German Shepard. biggrin.png

beatdeadhorse.gif

I think "dantilley"s is better, these are "cartoon" Smilies and beating a German Shepard is too realistic w00t.gif

dead-horse-fast2-1.gif

beatdeadhorse.gif

.. or maybe

post-104736-0-31505600-1335481170.gif

All these below can from another commericial Forum, so, most likely free to use.

Edited by David48