Blind Date Meeting In Bangkok?

merlotaholic

I once had a GF who I had met on a blind date...she wasnt blind...but only had one eye. After our first date together I told her I liked her and would like to see her again...she answered.....ok I will keep an eye out for you

Sorry "newbie" couldnt resist telling that before now back to your request re meeting for a blind date....

1. Thousands of places to "meet" here in Bangkok.

2. Dare I say it but there are thousands of girls on the internet dating sites wanting to meet up.

I guess if you corresponded with them and set up a joint meeting place somewhere in the city then that is as close as you will get to a "blind date"...you are going to the meeting "blind" so to speak.

3. A word of caution re the internet dating sites......many of the photos of the girls advertising are not a true likeness to seeing them in the "flesh" (my experience)...many of the photos are outright false...when you think you have set up a meeting with a slim gorgeous 28 year old figure-to-die-for woman......and then arrive at the pre-determined meeting place (an expensive one because you want to impress her...right..!!) only to find that she is 45 years old and measures 3 axe handles across her posterior....but of course you have already sat yourself down....well....it then takes quite alot to extract yourself from this situation...it may cost you a meal for two...and her measuring 3 axe handles across the posterior will send a strong message to you that this meal is going to cost you dearly because she eats as much as two buffalos do in a week.

good luck...if I were you...just simply go for a walk...observe......choose......and go from there.

• Like 1

Sorry "newbie" couldnt resist telling that before now back to your request re meeting for a blind date....

2. Dare I say it but there are thousands of girls on the internet dating sites wanting to meet up.

I guess if you corresponded with them and set up a joint meeting place somewhere in the city then that is as close as you will get to a "blind date"...you are going to the meeting "blind" so to speak.

3. A word of caution re the internet dating sites......many of the photos of the girls advertising are not a true likeness to seeing them in the "flesh" (my experience)...many of the photos are outright false...when you think you have set up a meeting with a slim gorgeous 28 year old figure-to-die-for woman......and then arrive at the pre-determined meeting place (an expensive one because you want to impress her...right..!!) only to find that she is 45 years old and measures 3 axe handles across her posterior....but of course you have already sat yourself down....well....it then takes quite alot to extract yourself from this situation...it may cost you a meal for two...and her measuring 3 axe handles across the posterior will send a strong message to you that this meal is going to cost you dearly because she eats as much as two buffalos do in a week.

good luck...if I were you...just simply go for a walk...observe......choose......and go from there.

yes...webcam due diligence is most advised to avoid such situations

yes...webcam due diligence is most advised to avoid such situations

Or get them to wear something that you can spot from a distance. Check them out and flee if needed.

• Like 2

Why would you want to go on a blind date?

It's so easy to chat to people here and build up a bit of rapport with them. Simply take it from there.

Dead easy.

Why?

> I broke up with my boyfriend 2 years ago and have been single since then. I keep concentrate on my school then finished it perfectly and start working for a year already. I am a workaholic, I work 13-15 hours a day, I usually work Saturday and Sunday too but now I just realize that I have no life but work. Then I started to figure how I should balance myself but then I failed. I always find myself do something alone, shopping, coffee, drinking, lunch, dinner blah blah blah.

To go to the bar and pick up some? I have been go out for drink after work almost everyday at a nice, actual bar. I don't think it's a good idea, too many player. I am serious person not a player.

I accept that this is sounds silly, stupid or whatever but at least I try/ make choice. Because I have nothing to lose in this point.

Anyway, I appreciate your kind advice.