Free Wow In Thai

ashotdagestan

• 2 weeks later...

I have an account on EU servers since the beginning of WOW.

I play from Thailand and have done so since November 2005.

Last year I added the free starter edition SEA to my account.

To play the free starter edition you need to download and install that client in another location than your US or EU client.

1: download and install the client, do not just attempt to use your EU or US client with SEA login details.

2: make sure you install it in a different location - I would even say a different hdd partition than your EU or US client.

3: make a shortcut to your new SEA version, that is noticably different from your EU or US client shortcut.

4: play to lvl 20, with gold limit of 10g and you cant do a whole lot with the trail account - so you will end up paying for full game anyway.

I use ToT internet service and have a ping of about 340ms from Phuket to EU servers.

If I use TRUE from Phuket, my ping is about 450-500ms.

It really doesnt matter for laid back PVE and has never bothered me in raids either, as some would most likely argue.

However it is a factor slightly in arenas.

Use WTFast or lowerping to get less lag.

Peter

( feel free to pm me for any wow related questions )

11 characters lvl 85, now what ?

Followed my own instructions.

As this then is the second installation of WOW on this pc, this client is being installed onto drive d.

First installion is WOW EU and that is on the c drive.

1: Went and logged into my Battle.net account.

2: Downloaded the free trail for oceania - however as you will notice in screenshot below, it doesnt matter, as long as its not EU it seems.

3: Still downloading the client, but launcher now to the stage where play is enabled. As in only downloaded less than a third of the client software.

4: Clicked play, and asked for my account details - so I provided them - authenticator and all.

5: As you then see in screenshot. Could have selected the trail in US or Brazil or as in this case Oceania.

No worries what so ever. Totally doable.

post-108746-0-78893800-1333953097_thumb.

Or a simple solution..

You may have to try this one first, before anything else.

If you signed up for a battle.net account, then downloaded the client software - I think you skipped a step.

Somewhere in your battle.net account, you can merge it with a WOW account.

Maybe thats the whole and only issue.