March 29, 201214 yr If you buy stuff on line, check out the seller carefully. Be careful what you purchase on eBay. A friend spent $50 on a penis enlarger. Bastards sent him a magnifying glass. Instructions said, "Do not use in the sunlight"
March 30, 201214 yr He's right be careful, a friend spent a bunch on an authentic reproduction retro coat and hat rack - he received 4 old nails! It wasn't until the next day when his 50 cigarette lighters as used by American servicemen appeared to be a box of Swan Vestas that he twigged! Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement
March 30, 201214 yr I won't go into details about my recent Air Guitar purchases. I feel like such a fool.
March 30, 201214 yr Author I won't go into details about my recent Air Guitar purchases. I feel like such a fool. Clown maybe ... fool, surely not. Share away ... (don't worry ... I know it's the jokes section!) Maybe this is you? Actual photo from the world championships Ahh, the irony
April 2, 201214 yr Must watch ... Thank you for that, not only the performers, but the producers and the people who gave up their time (and money) - unless there was free buses have made me feel useful!
April 8, 201214 yr Years ago, in the back of a comic book, there was an ad for bug killer - guaranteed to kill unlimited number of bugs and insects. When you ordered, you got a small bamboo tube, closed at one end, with a plunger. You put the bug in the tube and press the plunger in to kill it.
Create an account or sign in to comment