Best Cookery Course And Massage/Spa

NxaiPan

Some friends who are coming to stay in the summer have asked me to recommend the best place in CM to do a Thai cookery course and the best place for a spa/massage experience each day they are here.

They might as well have asked how to change a gearbox on a 1963 Mustang!!

Any recommendations? Please.

I own a guest house and recommend the Thai Farm Cooking School. The classes in each are pretty much the same. Thai Farm takes folks to a real Thai market in San Sai and their school is on an organic farm, so you pick what is ripe for cooking. Cost is 1000B

I dont have any experience of cooking schools; but I do go regularly to a lovely massage spa.

SPAromdee massage on Sirimangklajarn Road (opposite Oasis) has only been open a few months but already its up there with the best (IMHO)

The standards and service far outstrips many of the city shops I have visited and after 3 visits they allow you to come for free massage. the therapists are all top notch unlike 90% of the cheap city places. thats my recommendation.

Infact I might just get across there now, if only to talk to the most charming receptionist around.licklips.gif