New Regulations

wellred

"Smart punters only take girls that require ID." --Johnny

Please clarify: You mean a woman is going to ask to see my ID, or I should be checking hers?

Also:

"No ID no money is always wise." --Johnny

Please clarify: No ID on my person, no money on my person? No ID on BG, no money exchanged with BG?

Again, please clarify.

Smells of a troll here but:

Check the girl's ID card to see that she is the legal age for sex

If she can't produce an ID card, walk away; it isn't worth the risk. It is the law in Thailand that everybody carries their ID card.

Please clarify: You mean a woman is going to ask to see my ID, or I should be checking hers?

Also:

Please clarify: No ID on my person, no money on my person? No ID on BG, no money exchanged with BG?

Again, please clarify.

If she can't produce an ID card, walk away; it isn't worth the risk. It is the law in Thailand that everybody carries their ID card.

Ya, like you are going to know it is not her sister's ID card. But I guess it is OK when you tell the cops you didn't know it was her sister's ID. Or a fake ID. They will understand right?

Also:

Again, please clarify.

Ya, like you are going to know it is not her sister's ID card. But I guess it is OK when you tell the cops you didn't know it was her sister's ID. Or a fake ID. They will understand right?

I can normally tell by the tattoos biggrin.png

Also:

Again, please clarify.

Oh, sorry to come off as an amateur...I guess if I come off as a troll, you come across as a stuffy, pedantic, flunky of the Pattaya scene who is so hip deep in his own garbage, demons, or otherwise, that you have to chastise those with less experience than you.

Okay. Enjoy your ladyboy in the bathroom. I will be ambitious and think of more positive ways to contribute to forum conversations. Sorry for keeping an open mind. I guess your ladyboy is tapping your shoulder and telling you to hurry up.

Have a nice day.

Also:

Again, please clarify.

Oh, sorry to come off as an amateur...I guess if I come off as a troll, you come across as a stuffy, pedantic, flunky of the Pattaya scene who is so hip deep in his own garbage, demons, or otherwise, that you have to chastise those with less experience than you.

Okay. Enjoy your ladyboy in the bathroom. I will be ambitious and think of more positive ways to contribute to forum conversations. Sorry for keeping an open mind. I guess your ladyboy is tapping your shoulder and telling you to hurry up.

Have a nice day.

I know you weren't talking to me but I really am stuffy and pedantic and a flunky of the Pattaya scene and I love lady boys in bathrooms. All the fun times I have had with lady boys in bathrooms almost brings a tear to my eyes, kind of like the last scene in Dirty Dancing always does and that movie about the Thai elephant that gets eaten.

Actually the tattoos are no help as lots of 15 year old girls get full back tattoos and sing at clubs in Pattaya. Face it pilgrim, if the Thai cops want to bust you they ain't gonna look at the girls ID anyway, you're just dead meat unless you got some serious cash.

Best not to be seen in public with a woman who looks less than 40 years of age. That way both the Thai cops and the Australian cops (ya they work in Thailand too, not enough crime in Australia) will be happy with you.

• Like 1

Also:

Again, please clarify.

Have a nice day.

I actually had visions of you stamping your feet while you were typing that! Brought a smile to my face, really!

Stuffy, pedantic & a flunky just about covers it. As for Pattaya, sorry, way off base.

What are ladyboys?

Also:

Again, please clarify.

Have a nice day.

I know you weren't talking to me but I really am stuffy and pedantic and a flunky of the Pattaya scene and I love lady boys in bathrooms. All the fun times I have had with lady boys in bathrooms almost brings a tear to my eyes, kind of like the last scene in Dirty Dancing always does and that movie about the Thai elephant that gets eaten.

Actually the tattoos are no help as lots of 15 year old girls get full back tattoos and sing at clubs in Pattaya. Face it pilgrim, if the Thai cops want to bust you they ain't gonna look at the girls ID anyway, you're just dead meat unless you got some serious cash.

Best not to be seen in public with a woman who looks less than 40 years of age. That way both the Thai cops and the Australian cops (ya they work in Thailand too, not enough crime in Australia) will be happy with you.

Hey Kerry, you were right about the ID card swop earlier. Good heads up for the unwary. I only know one set of sisters as it happens, both in their 20's, and I know the difference with their tats as well!

ivan96822 has me a bit worried with his post though, maybe they're sister and brother ohmy.png

Also:

Again, please clarify.

Have a nice day.

I actually had visions of you stamping your feet while you were typing that! Brought a smile to my face, really!

Stuffy, pedantic & a flunky just about covers it. As for Pattaya, sorry, way off base.

What are ladyboys?

It is interesting to note that you fantasize about other men, such as me "stomping" my feet. I don't tend to get very excited about posts on an informal forum such as this.

Ignorance is bliss, so the next time you are in Thailand and that attractive woman with the broad shoulders and the Adam's apple starts to entice you, go along with her. You'll have a pleasant "surprise" that I'm sure a guy like you will rather enjoy.

Edited by ivan96822

@ Ivan96822 (Sorry, quotes not working again)

Ivan replied: (#34)

Have a nice day.

Chris replied:

What are ladyboys?

Ivan replied:

It is interesting to note that you fantasize about other men, such as me "stomping" my feet. I don't tend to get very excited about posts on an informal forum such as this.

Ignorance is bliss, so the next time you are in Thailand and that attractive woman with the broad shoulders and the Adam's apple starts to entice you, go along with her. You'll have a pleasant "surprise" that I'm sure a guy like you will rather enjoy.

My reply:

Hi Ivan, first off, let me apologise for thinking it was a troll post earlier; that was out of order and at the time I thought it was a wind-up.

That said, I think you may have got yourself muddled about who has the fantasies about other men. Please read your post #34 and this one that I am replying to. Seems to me that you are all about ladyboys (whatever they are) in bathrooms and attractive women with broad shoulders.

My wife doesn't come close to that description, and as for the next time I am in Thailand? I visited Belfast in January and that was the first time I have been home in almost 13 years. It was a long 10 day break! Back here again, at work & happy!

Have a good Songkran mate, and mellow out a bit wai.gif

Edited by chrisinth

@ Ivan96822 (Sorry, quotes not working again)

Ivan replied: (#34)

Have a nice day.

Chris replied:

What are ladyboys?

Ivan replied:

My reply:

Hi Ivan, first off, let me apologise for thinking it was a troll post earlier; that was out of order and at the time I thought it was a wind-up.

That said, I think you may have got yourself muddled about who has the fantasies about other men. Please read your post #34 and this one that I am replying to. Seems to me that you are all about ladyboys (whatever they are) in bathrooms and attractive women with broad shoulders.

My wife doesn't come close to that description, and as for the next time I am in Thailand? I visited Belfast in January and that was the first time I have been home in almost 13 years. It was a long 10 day break! Back here again, at work & happy!

Have a good Songkran mate, and mellow out a bit wai.gif

All of my latest posts have been to you, "chrisinth." I have no interest in anything other than the female persuasion. Why do you think I was asking Johnny for clarification about tips on picking up women in the first place? Where do you get any sense that I am interested in ladyboys? Because I was saying that one was tapping you on the shoulder, that certainly does not mean I have any interest whatsoever in dudes dressed in drag.