What If Gene...

ShodomonRules

But you don't appear to have the "What if I check into a cheap crappy hotel Gene" !!.. wai.gif

I agree with you. There is no concept of consequence, possibly as a result of no accountability or responsibility.

BTW: I would not be using that shower !! If you have an option, choose another hotel.

But you don't appear to have the "What if I check into a cheap crappy hotel Gene" !!.. wai.gif

I agree with you. There is no concept of consequence, possibly as a result of no accountability or responsibility.

BTW: I would not be using that shower !! If you have an option, choose another hotel.

Does the hotel have free WIFI ?

Yermaneejap.gif

• Like 1

Very nice place. Ultra clean, beautiful courtyard, well appointed rooms, free Wi-Fi and, believe it or not, ultra-quiet. Not a single noise from outside. Close the door and I feel like I'm back in New Mexico in the middle of the desert.

Checked in, paid 435 baht, unpacked in the fancy room, went to take a shower wacko.png gotta wonder with 50 rooms, has no one died here in the last 20 years?

How about these in Cuba. The second one knocked me on my butt when I reached up too high. I was OK when crouched on the floor. Rinsed off and did cold water showers after that!!!

Okay, you win--"hands down." Those are insane. How did Castro live so long?

It had been so long since I had taken a hot one, I did the same, squated.