Gym In Sukhumvit

whatnot

Hello

Is there a gym anywhere near Suk Soi 19 that allows you to pay as you go and has decent exercycles?

I am only wanting to work out for 30-45 minutes a day and would prefer somewhere aircon and reasonably cheap and quiet.

I remember seeing some a gym somewhere between Soi 19 and 33 where people were working out on bikes upstairs (possibly above or close to the Londoner...)

Thanks for any recommendations, need to keep on top of those curries....

Hello

Is there a gym anywhere near Suk Soi 19 that allows you to pay as you go and has decent exercycles?

I am only wanting to work out for 30-45 minutes a day and would prefer somewhere aircon and reasonably cheap and quiet.

I remember seeing some a gym somewhere between Soi 19 and 33 where people were working out on bikes upstairs (possibly above or close to the Londoner...)

try Fitness First, located on floor 3 of Landmark Hotel.

Great gym with all the latest excercise machines & a few free weights. membership not cheap but THE place to be seen & great for networking as well as working out!

California Fitness Center and Fitness First are your two options around there..

both are on the web - if you do a search you will find them easily..

Was that California was full of gays (might only be the patpong branch).. I was a member of Fitness First.. was ok for cardio but didn't have the large range of free weights like you would find in a western gym

enjoy! :o

No BIG gym will allow you to pay as you go.

California (jasmine building, near soi 23 entrance on sukhumvit side) is the best value for money in Thailand, as it is cheaper than Fitness first (Landmark hotel) and a lot better. They will also open more clubs soon.

For a place where to pay as you go, look small fitness (no franchise) or hotels.

http://www.californiawowx.com/main.htm

Cheers.l

Hello

Try the gym in Novotel Hotel in Soi 33. It a small gym but it not busy during the day. Last time I was there it was 200 baht a visit.