Doctors Note Or Bill.....

justyjust

hi people

i been out to see my wife in thailand. i had taken some holiday from work, but i decided, even though i should not have, too stay longer. i said to work i was ill but they asking for a doctors note or hospital bill. can anyone help i know you can give back handers to some of the docs whats the chance i get away with it??? but i really need some hospital bill really. anyone got any ideas.

thanks i be very greatful for the help.

i think u can find Dr. Note from Clinic "Bai Rub Rong Path"

but Dr. Bill??? its hard methinks, maybe u have to pretend as u sick .

got a bad experience, (im a vet ) someboday ask me for over-bill coz he want to show his boss, and after that he will get the profit (so i did not give him)

example .. i charge him 500 bht ..he wants me to write in reciept 1000 bht :o:D

from this example.. i think u will get the prob , doc wont give u the reciept ..if u are not (so-called) sick

hi people

i been out to see my wife in thailand. i had taken some holiday from work, but i decided, even though i should not have, too stay longer. i said to work i was ill but they asking for a doctors note or hospital bill. can anyone help i know you can give back handers to some of the docs whats the chance i get away with it??? but i really need some hospital bill really. anyone got any ideas. 

Don't think you'll get anything by that route. But have you nothing at all wroing with you, anywhere? No nagging complaints or chronic problems for which you could see a doctor? If I understand correctly you don't have to have a note stating you were unable to work, only a bill. So go get medical care for something. You could even just go get a medical check-up -- very good value here -- the receipt will not make it obvious that it was a check upand in fact be mostly in Thai.

you can ask BambinA, she is a vet, but noone in your country knows that.

She can write it, stamp it.

Maybe foot-and-mouth disease.

And even if they find out, you can either tell that a vet was the only available, or you can tell that these people cheated you....

hi people