An Alternate Garage

After 16 years dealing with the large garage on the north side of the island, for numerous reasons I do not wish to continue my relationship with them.

Is there anywhere else that can do competent automotive maintenance that perhaps has a lift, is honest, and just maybe can sa-peak a little engrish????

Have heard of a place on Meanam Soi 7, something and sons??

Cheers

Soi 7 garage have moved a bit further in. Follow the soi to the end and take right. Follow this road about 150 meters and they are on your right hand side (Have a sign in english)

Good service and no rip off, not sure about the english..

i switched from Dans years ago to a small garage opposite the new university building on the lake road. Place doesn't look much, but the slightly portly lad who owns it is does a great job and is very fair with his prices.

He doesn't speak hardly any english though, his lads know a bit, but its definitely better to go with a Thai-in-tow.

i switched from Dans years ago to a small garage opposite the new university building on the lake road. Place doesn't look much, but the slightly portly lad who owns it is does a great job and is very fair with his prices.

He doesn't speak hardly any english though, his lads know a bit, but its definitely better to go with a Thai-in-tow.

Yes - he is a good lad and cheap. Only does mechanical stuff - no bodywork and not too much on electrics!

Try dan auto,good english and always have sorted me out ok.

yes Dan auto is where allot of inssurence companies send tyou car to and they have a good rep in suratthani and Phuket

Big C, don't you ever read the previous posts? Back in the corner now, off you go.clap2.gif