Why Cant I Find A S/H Honda Cbr 250 In Cm

nattydread

been looking for a couple of months now but they all seem to be down in BKK or Pattaya

want one with low km and in as new condition

there must be dozens sitting in garages all over CM

the going price seems to be around 85K for a non ABS version

your not looking very hard are you ?

Been to the bike market on Sundays ? always some there

Asked dealers to keep an eye out ? The honda dealer near me had had a few the last few months.

And OK, so what if they are in BKK or Pattaya, A nice days drive back on your new bike.

Last year just over 5000 were sold in Thailand. so really there arn't that many used ones up for sale, Customers seem to like them

• Like 1

Asked dealers to keep an eye out ? The honda dealer near me had had a few the last few months.

And OK, so what if they are in BKK or Pattaya, A nice days drive back on your new bike.

Last year just over 5000 were sold in Thailand. so really there arn't that many used ones up for sale, Customers seem to like them

which one you had been? i been to mae joe past few week looking for ksr, but i dont see any cbr250, only afew cbr150

still nursing a leg injury from a bike accident so dont really feel up to do that

the rainy season is here soon so i am sure one will turn up

Been to the bike market on Sundays ?

where are the bike sunday markets?

Yes, where is the used bike market?

there's a big one at san patong on the way to Doi Inthanon on a Saturday but get there early 6:30-7am ish. Then there is a Saturday and Sunday market behind Mee-Chok market, it closed for a while why they did building work in the area but I believe its open again. One word of warning don't believe the mileage on any of the bikes.

Been to the bike market on Sundays ?

where are the bike sunday markets?

Yes, where is the used bike market?

there's a big one at san patong on the way to Doi Inthanon on a Saturday but get there early 6:30-7am ish. Then there is a Saturday and Sunday market behind Mee-Chok market, it closed for a while why they did building work in the area but I believe its open again. One word of warning don't believe the mileage on any of the bikes.

i only want to buy a farang owned bike