Too Many Excellent Arguments On Thaivisa.........

theblether

Get a haircut David.

Huh ... huh.png

Looks a bit frizzy in your avatar pic...of course it could be a bit of fluff on my contact lens...biggrin.png

Hmmm, he could probably afford to drop a few kilos too....I'm just saying...

• Like 1

Nope......it's not.....it's 29, ask Transam. coffee1.gif

here's another good argument thread from the <snip>.......boy these guys like a good fight

<snip>

Thanks theblether ... did YOU have to do that ... dry.png

I believe that much more vitrol was on display in this 'Lending to Farmers Forum thread ...

http://www.thaivisa....ding-to-farmers

Blame mauGR1, he made me do it

Hey, this is racism against farangs

Bendix has already accepted that I have the superior intellect, so no competition there

'superior' is a relative value, dear boy. To make sense of the term 'superior' you need to determine the base point otherwise it makes no sense. Try to keep up.

I would concede your intellect seems superior to the vast majority of thaivisa, but that provides a whole new definition to the term 'damning by faint praise.'

Anyway, I'd love to sit around here engaging in a battle of wits with you, but it wouldn't be fear to battle with someone so poorly armed.

excellent...I always thought that Monty Python was stupid and silly like most americans but that is a nice one...

but what bothers me is that most brits appear to have not washed or bathed but still manage to wear clean shirts...

(how d'ye hide a 50p from an englishman?...put it under a bar of soap...)

Edited by tutsiwarrior

excellent...I always thought that Monty Python was stupid and silly like most americans but that is a nice one...

but what bothers me is that most brits appear to have not washed or bathed but still manage to wear clean shirts...

You are correct. Seen it, smelt it. cowboy.gif

Amateur !!!!! It's 3754658945999578348

Nope......it's not.....it's 29, ask Transam. coffee1.gif

Look I've got low profile pram wheels on my go cart and they are 3754658945999578348 psi and I've not had to change them since I was 5. I am right.

^^^ This post has not been removed for providing false infomation. That must mean I'm correct.

Altogether now. clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Your wrong, it should be 375465894599578349 psi., Contact Wop Speed for details. You might be unlucky as he's still trying to work out how an oil pump works or dealing with the grenade 60psi tyre explosion, but you could be lucky. coffee1.gif

• Like 2

Bendix has already accepted that I have the superior intellect, so no competition there

'superior' is a relative value, dear boy. To make sense of the term 'superior' you need to determine the base point otherwise it makes no sense. Try to keep up.

I would concede your intellect seems superior to the vast majority of thaivisa, but that provides a whole new definition to the term 'damning by faint praise.'

Anyway, I'd love to sit around here engaging in a battle of wits with you, but it wouldn't be fear to battle with someone so poorly armed.

EDIT:

Listened to my own advice.

Unwarranted post deleted to avoid reply

Edited by StreetCowboy

There is a reason for that. Who wants to have a cold shower in a wet, cold climate. The Plumbing in an average British flat is so old and rusty that nobody can trust a tiny water heater to work.

There is a reason for that. Who wants to have a cold shower in a wet, cold climate. The Plumbing in an average British flat is so old and rusty that nobody can trust a tiny water heater to work.

yeah, the plumbing is weird in England...instead of using mains pressure there is a tank in the roof space and showers are fed by gravity...dumbest thing I ever seen, and here some stinky brit official that hasn't washed in a week (in a clean shirt) tellin' ye that it's the law...

there are bath tubs everywhere but no one seems to use them...

yeah, the plumbing is weird in England...instead of using mains pressure there is a tank in the roof space and showers are fed by gravity...dumbest thing I ever seen, and here some stinky brit official that hasn't washed in a week (in a clean shirt) tellin' ye that it's the law...

there are bath tubs everywhere but no one seems to use them...

Hmmmm, my ol' UK house had pressure fed hot water plumbing. So there, coffee1.gif