Distressing News For Chiang Mai Ex-Pats......

theblether

350km drive from my misses farm, hmmmmmm ...... beer on you then as you will wish to show your traditional Scots generosity.

Beer on me and you'll be pleased to hear that I'm bringing in some beautiful whisky with me too, and I won't be happy until we finish it biggrin.png

• Like 1

re ... theblether arrives in the city next week.

again : (

just joshin .. dave2

Good one, Dave. It's my turn to buy when I get back next November. Maybe theblether will be around then and we can share a pint or two. I've got some legitimate scottish background as well. This ivory and silver snuff box has been passed from father to eldest son since 1637. My son gets it when I pass on.

Forbes_snuff_box_1_EM.sized.jpg

Forbes_snuff_box_2_EM.sized.jpg

• Like 1

re ... theblether arrives in the city next week.

again : (

just joshin .. dave2

Good one, Dave. It's my turn to buy when I get back next November. Maybe theblether will be around then and we can share a pint or two. I've got some legitimate scottish background as well. This ivory and silver snuff box has been passed from father to eldest son since 1637. My son gets it when I pass on.

Forbes_snuff_box_1_EM.sized.jpg

Forbes_snuff_box_2_EM.sized.jpg

I'll be back in September with my Dad ( naboo taking note to self, go back to beach in September ) and then again in December, so it will be my pleasure Ian biggrin.png

re .. Oh no I'm not getting caught out wearing a kilt again, not after what happened the last time

if you have legs like these and wear a kilt this short ... what did you expect : )

just joshin mods ... honest : )

dave2

post-42592-0-44314700-1333549726_thumb.j

re .. Oh no I'm not getting caught out wearing a kilt again, not after what happened the last time

if you have legs like these and wear a kilt this short ... what did you expect : )

just joshin mods ... honest : )

dave2

Mini-kilts........wow wub.png

That's one reason why we Scots don't live long, the sight of a Bonnie Lassie in a mini-kilt put's a lot of strain on the heart laugh.png

Scotsmen were created by aliens.

Warning some may find this video either disturbing or hilarious

Ahem,

Message to Beetlejuice from the Planet Zog.

Your wife has had Scottish in her.

Many times. dry.png

You coming out for a drink beetlejuice? I promise not to swat you biggrin.png

Ahem,

Many times. dry.png

I don`t mind, providing I know where the`ve been and they come from a good home.

Well, perhaps we will meet up for that drink sometime.

Ahem,

Many times. dry.png

I don`t mind, providing I know where the`ve been and they come from a good home.

Well, perhaps we will meet up for that drink sometime.

There's not many good homes in Scotland.......and I look forward to it smile.png

350km drive from my misses farm, hmmmmmm ...... beer on you then as you will wish to show your traditional Scots generosity.

Beer on me and you'll be pleased to hear that I'm bringing in some beautiful whisky with me too, and I won't be happy until we finish it biggrin.png

What kind of a Scotchman are you transporting whiskey.

Or did Thailand just run out of good Scotch?

Are you part Irish?

Are you part Irish?

First of all it's whisky.....whiskey is American, I'm not one for being a member of the Good English police but hey!!! There are limits dry.png

May it be the case that I am bringing in some whisky not ordinarily available in Thailand?? hmmm, maybe tongue.png

Are you part Irish?

First of all it's whisky.....whiskey is American, I'm not one for being a member of the Good English police but hey!!! There are limits dry.png

May it be the case that I am bringing in some whisky not ordinarily available in Thailand?? hmmm, maybe tongue.png

Not really my field any more.. Is there a difference between Scotch Whisky and Irish Whisky?

Distressing News For Chiang Mai Ex-Pats........theblether arrives in the city next week.

Just sayin'

benjacobgif.giffunnygifsscaredcat.gif

7955855.jpg7955851.jpg7955873.gif

cheesy.gif

You're lucky I'm thick skinned biggrin.png

Would you like any delicacies brought over eek?.....like tablet? or shall I try to sneak a haggis in?? what do you think? ph34r.png

OTT?

Me?? possibly a tad.......how you know?? blink.png

@hello dolly

Not really my field any more.. Is there a difference between Scotch Whisky and Irish Whisky?

Technically, the processes are the same, in fact several Scots moved to Ireland and took their distilling skills with them, without going into a long explanation of how it works, it effectively ends up being the nose of the master blenders that define's a whisky. At this point whisky experts all over the world would go into fits of apoplexy as it is one of those subjects that people hold dear.

This guy , Richard Paterson, is one of the best known and most respected whisky blenders in the world,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T4lPp-VP8U

I know Richard, there are loads of videos with him talking about his craft on youtube, it's a highly complex but fascinating craft.

Not as much difference between Scotch and Irish as there is between a good bottle of either one, and local plonk. (Like 100 Pipers, JW Red, etc.)

Then again, it's going to be Songkran; if there's C2H5OH in it then that works for me.

• Like 1