Hino Driver On Yaba..

dunder

Hi All..

I´m back in the saddle! A year of hard work and injuries have passed and I am ready to hit the roads again. This is a short clip filmed on route 12 in between Chum Phae and Lom Sak last week. Awesome road and lovely scenery.. and insane truck drivers:)! Enjoy the Video..

Dunder

Edited by dunder

Sorry I don't see it.

Are you upset because he was driving at the same speed as you? Because he may have actually been enjoying his drive? Have you ever driven a Hino truck like that to know what the limitations are as far as cornering ability, braking power and the like. Probably a lot better than you think. Are you saying you are righteous because you have a helmet camera?

I turned off from the whole experience when the cheesy music started. Sounds to me like just another foreigner in Thailand down-the-nose whinge.

Edited by VocalNeal

Sorry I don't see it.

Are you upset because he was driving at the same speed as you? Because he may have actually been enjoying his drive? Have you ever driven a Hino truck like that to know what the limitations are as far as cornering ability, braking power and the like. Probably a lot better than you think. Are you saying you are righteous because you have a helmet camera?

I turned off from the whole experience when the cheesy music started. Sounds to me like just another foreigner in Thailand down-the-nose whinge.

That is one awesome response VocalNeal. How come you have an opinion when you obviously have seen nothing? -"I turned off from the whole experience when the cheesy music started". The truck hasn´t even showed up when the cheesy music starts..

Nevermind.. One thing I do know is that I have never seen a Hino being driven like that before:)

That is one awesome response VocalNeal. How come you have an opinion when you obviously have seen nothing? -"I turned off from the whole experience when the cheesy music started". The truck hasn´t even showed up when the cheesy music starts..

Sure I have an opinion just like you.

When I say i turned off from the whole experience that is a figure of speech.

turn off

Slang

a.
To affect with dislike, displeasure, or revulsion:
That song really turns me off.

b.
To affect with boredom:
The play turned the audience off.

c.
To lose or cause to lose interest; withdraw:
turning off to materialism.

d.
To cease paying attention to:
The student turned off the boring lecture and daydreamed.

I watched the whole thing waiting to see what the big deal was. In the end it was a damp squib (I'll let you look that one up)

Maybe I have simply been driving/ridding in Asia too much to be impressed?

Edited by VocalNeal