Ie Back Button

smedly

I have had this issue for a while now and it is really annoying, if anyone has a solution in IE settings please let me know, in the mean time I have been able to stop it happening by putting this url http://googleads.p.doubleclick.net/page into the tools/security/restricted sites totally banning it

What actually happens is the back button navigates to multiple entries on the navigation History button (the little down arrow beside the back button) of the above url when you visit a TV webpage therefore require you to trawl through multiple gost pages (as many as 4) just to go back one page.

Never use the back button on a forum. Use the menues.

But often on Thaivisa there are no suitable menues. When reading "new posts since last visit" and reading a particular post from the list, the options I have are "Back to Forum support desk" (in the case of this post) and "Next Unread Topic". Neither of these are any good as I don't want to read all the posts from the list (half of which are ads). So I also resort to using the back button.

Or are there other options I'm not aware of?

Sophon

George it doesn't mean it shouldn't work, we all have a method of surfing websites and I use the back button after reading what I want to read - putting that link in restrictive sites list works but I shouldn't have too