Tell Me Lies, Tell Me Sweet Little Lies

This is about the fifth thread that the OP has started, boasting about his so-called "exotic Thai Chinese girlfriend." I suspect there is no Thai Chinese girlfriend. Perhaps he's on some sort of crusade to debunk the mythical legend of the Thai Chinese girl. Why I don't know.....

• Like 2

This is about the fifth thread that the OP has started, boasting about his so-called "exotic Thai Chinese girlfriend." I suspect there is no Thai Chinese girlfriend. Perhaps he's on some sort of crusade to debunk the mythical legend of the Thai Chinese girl. Why I don't know.....

Its all hit-the-fan.gif ! You are so right Berkshire

Why settle for one when you can have several? Of course, if you are desperate for a family and an end to single life freedom then go for it. Who cares what it costs. Once you are married then the great sex you're presently having is pretty much over anyway.

Good point and it could be purchased at a fraction of the costs at almost any corner.

yep great passion with your tool encased in plastic.....wow.....gotta say I really do prefer sex without the sensation numbing protection, but if you are looking for cheaper, and fully wrapped up protected sex every time.......yep go for short time...I guess over the years you can get used to it

It's all in somewhat of a balance. In my case I only use "protection" with one of my three ladies. The others are taking the pill and I'm their only lover. But, I was just pointing out that a man's ardour wains after several years with the same partner. And, if your partner is not interested in sex then it's hard to maintain any interest yourself. I'm speaking from personal experiences as well as heart to heart talks with male friends. I know at least a dozen men married for over 10 years that have sex only about once a month or less. When your wife has put on 30 or 40 pounds and is no longer the beauty you once knew it's hard to get too interested when she peels off her clothing and puts on a flanel gown before getting into bed. I look around at my friends wives, and not one appeals to me. And, even the women of any age that I see wandering through the super market, I can't say I would take one in 50 to bed with me... even if they were interested... which they aren't.

Like I've said several times, marriage is mostly for people who want to raise a family together. I've done that and now would prefer to be single. Life is what you make of it, but you have to understand that things DO change over time. What you knew for certain in your 30s is seldom what you believe in your 60s.

You are a realist and actually see things the way they are and not living in cloud cuckoo land like so many do. A man after my own heart. You and Bendix are my favourite Thai visa members of all time, because you are nobodies fool and I like that approach in life.

My missus is knocking on a bit, we are happy together and I would never part from the old dear, she accepts our lifestyle for what it is and has no problems with me going off astray sometimes, in fact she actually encourages me to do so. This means that I am kept happy, the missus is happy because I always return back home to her, our kids are happy because the old girl and I enjoy a good home life without arguments and in fact everyone is happy all round. I am lucky because I have the best of both worlds and no one is complaining.

I would never entertain getting involved with a woman 20 to 30 years younger than myself as I’m not interested in a rent a wife, much prefer to love em and leave em short time. This way I have no problems. Sin sots and renting a pay as you go wife is for mugs.

Why settle for one when you can have several? Of course, if you are desperate for a family and an end to single life freedom then go for it. Who cares what it costs. Once you are married then the great sex you're presently having is pretty much over anyway.

The forever optimist. Sounds like you are a man of experience violin.gif

In life, always apply the Three Golden Rules:

- never play cards with a guy named Doc.

- never buy apple pie from someone called Mom.

- never trust somebody who says "you can trust me".

It's all in somewhat of a balance. In my case I only use "protection" with one of my three ladies. The others are taking the pill and I'm their only lover. But, I was just pointing out that a man's ardour wains after several years with the same partner. And, if your partner is not interested in sex then it's hard to maintain any interest yourself. I'm speaking from personal experiences as well as heart to heart talks with male friends. I know at least a dozen men married for over 10 years that have sex only about once a month or less. When your wife has put on 30 or 40 pounds and is no longer the beauty you once knew it's hard to get too interested when she peels off her clothing and puts on a flanel gown before getting into bed. I look around at my friends wives, and not one appeals to me. And, even the women of any age that I see wandering through the super market, I can't say I would take one in 50 to bed with me... even if they were interested... which they aren't.

Like I've said several times, marriage is mostly for people who want to raise a family together. I've done that and now would prefer to be single. Life is what you make of it, but you have to understand that things DO change over time. What you knew for certain in your 30s is seldom what you believe in your 60s.

You are a realist and actually see things the way they are and not living in cloud cuckoo land like so many do. A man after my own heart. You and Bendix are my favourite Thai visa members of all time, because you are nobodies fool and I like that approach in life.

My missus is knocking on a bit, we are happy together and I would never part from the old dear, she accepts our lifestyle for what it is and has no problems with me going off astray sometimes, in fact she actually encourages me to do so. This means that I am kept happy, the missus is happy because I always return back home to her, our kids are happy because the old girl and I enjoy a good home life without arguments and in fact everyone is happy all round. I am lucky because I have the best of both worlds and no one is complaining.

I would never entertain getting involved with a woman 20 to 30 years younger than myself as I’m not interested in a rent a wife, much prefer to love em and leave em short time. This way I have no problems. Sin sots and renting a pay as you go wife is for mugs.

Reality..........you guys have chosen to pay for sex to fulfil your needs, one does not want a further relationship, one does not want sex with his wife/or she is fed up with his fumblings....and that is your choice in your respective situations

Be wary of the above opinion folks.......why? because both these posters have a loving 'family' lifestyle attached to their lives and do not have a real requirement to have any emotion returned by the people they choose for sex.....each can return to the cradle of their families after purchasing sexual relief.......short time/multiple return customer, purchased sex, clearly does not provide any of the advantages of a family relationship (to be fair Ian does make this point)

My advice based on my experience for long term relationships

In your teens date girls of your own age or a bit older if you want some experience

In your 20's date late teenagers or people your own age, but do experiment with a few in their 30's for a bit of experience and no strings sex

In your 30's date females in their 20's

In your 40's date females in their 20's

In your 50's date females in their 30's

If you have not found 'the one', at least a couple of times, by 60. find a country to 'rent' a younger wife..or go into an OAP home..it is the best you can really hope for....

Follow the above guidlines and you will be amazed how easy it is to accept having a younger girlfriend/wife is really no big deal......in fact you may well form the opinion.....why would anybody do otherwise

Acknowledgement: There will always be some, due to personal circumstances, that cannot follow the above guidline

Disclaimer: Although the above guidlines are free, following the above guidlines on occasion may require considerable financial input!

Edited by 473geo

Good point and it could be purchased at a fraction of the costs at almost any corner.

yep great passion with your tool encased in plastic.....wow.....gotta say I really do prefer sex without the sensation numbing protection, but if you are looking for cheaper, and fully wrapped up protected sex every time.......yep go for short time...I guess over the years you can get used to it

Yeah right... violin.gif

• Like 1

In life, always apply the Three Golden Rules:

- never play cards with a guy named Doc.

- never buy apple pie from someone called Mom.

- never trust somebody who says "you can trust me".

or buy fresh salmon from a truck in the middle of the desert or the prairie

Reality..........you guys have chosen to pay for sex to fulfil your needs, one does not want a further relationship, one does not want sex with his wife/or she is fed up with his fumblings....and that is your choice in your respective situations

Be wary of the above opinion folks.......why? because both these posters have a loving 'family' lifestyle attached to their lives and do not have a real requirement to have any emotion returned by the people they choose for sex.....each can return to the cradle of their families after purchasing sexual relief.......short time/multiple return customer, purchased sex, clearly does not provide any of the advantages of a family relationship (to be fair Ian does make this point)

In your teens date girls of your own age or a bit older if you want some experience

In your 20's date late teenagers or people your own age, but do experiment with a few in their 30's for a bit of experience and no strings sex

If you have not found 'the one', at least a couple of times, by 60. find a country to 'rent' a younger wife..or go into an OAP home..it is the best you can really hope for....

Follow the above guidlines and you will be amazed how easy it is to accept having a younger girlfriend/wife is really no big deal......in fact you may well form the opinion.....why would anybody do otherwise

Acknowledgement: There will always be some, due to personal circumstances, that cannot follow the above guidline

Disclaimer: Although the above guidlines are free, following the above guidlines on occasion may require considerable financial input!

So how much is she costing you per month?

Is there a Psychologist in the house?

So how much is she costing you per month?

Is there a Psychologist in the house?

My beautiful young wife contributes the same annual amount to the household as I do..........

Most of the money is spent, with pleasure, bringing up our two wonderful children

Don't worry there is nothing wrong in paying for sex......at the moment I don't have the inclination that's all, then as I say never enjoyed sex with plastic coating....I enjoy loving and being loved, and I am very very proud of my beautiful hard working young wife.....

My beautiful young wife contributes the same annual amount to the household as I do..........

Most of the money is spent, with pleasure, bringing up our two wonderful children

Don't worry there is nothing wrong in paying for sex......at the moment I don't have the inclination that's all, then as I say never enjoyed sex with plastic coating....I enjoy loving and being loved, and I am very very proud of my beautiful hard working young wife.....

And that is exactly what most of us who were previously married, wanted. I have no regrets with either of my two marriages and wouldn't trade those experiences for anything. I would call both of the marriages a success. However, sometime things change despite your best efforts. Anyone in a marriage like 473Geo's should be thankful and happy. Unfortunately, nothing is certain in life and you have to make the best of it when things not go as planned. I was going to say "wrong" but that is not always the case. Sometimes what first appears as a disaster can turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

I can say with some degree of pride that in all my previous relationships none ended in nastiness. I am still on good terms with all the women I've known who are still around. Some are married or in relationships with friends of mine and we all get along. I hold no animosity with anyone who hasn't intentionally done me harm.

And that is exactly what most of us who were previously married, wanted. I have no regrets with either of my two marriages and wouldn't trade those experiences for anything. I would call both of the marriages a success. However, sometime things change despite your best efforts. Anyone in a marriage like 473Geo's should be thankful and happy. Unfortunately, nothing is certain in life and you have to make the best of it when things not go as planned. I was going to say "wrong" but that is not always the case. Sometimes what first appears as a disaster can turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

I can say with some degree of pride that in all my previous relationships none ended in nastiness. I am still on good terms with all the women I've known who are still around. Some are married or in relationships with friends of mine and we all get along. I hold no animosity with anyone who hasn't intentionally done me harm.

There is no magic ingredient Ian, the best we can do is enjoy and appreciate what we have while we have it......and if it changes move on with confidence not bitterness

I'd just like to add if you have a little "incident" at 3am after a dodgy curry and with your most pathetic voice whine " Honey I've just shit the bed" and the missus gets up, changes the bedsheets and asks " Do you need some medicine?" without a murmur of complaint then you've got yourself a keeper.

Seems a lot of strange shit goes on in this forum.

I read it to get an idea of what life in thailand might be like for an expat contract.

Seems its a bit like home ( Australia ) lots to see and do and just navigate around the dickheads...

1. Treat her in your heart as a service provider, but externally don't treat her that way, for the sake of her face, go through all the romantic BS.

2. Regarding your "deal" with her, pretend in your heart you're starting over, and everything you've paid out so far is a gift, water under the bridge, not to be counted against any future services.

3. Refrain from making any more up-front "deposits" beyond what you'd be willing to give her as a gift. These include any "investments", "loans", family/medical "emergencies", etc.

4. Negotiate a weekly (better) or monthly (less so) allowance or whatever you want to call it. This explicit number X is supposed to cover shopping, helping her family, savings or whatever, completely up to her. She isn't entitled to demand any more, although she could possibly persuade you to hand over more on occasion for extra frequent or special services. Realise this cannot be reduced, even if your business fails or you lose your job. Factor in occasional raises over time, but make them random, say between 4 and 8 months apart, so they don't get taken for granted. Obviously buy her gifts, take her shopping and randomly hand over bonuses for good behavior, other indications of your continued love and appreciation. Treat her like a princess.

5. No loans beyond maybe a week or two in advance - actually whatever you're willing to consider a gift if it were to end tomorrow. Don't give her any more information than necessary about your income or assets.

6. In your private reckoning, set aside an additional 30-50% for "unforeseen" or special expenses, direct or indirect costs. Do *not* let her know about this, it's just your wiggle room to be realistic. If she doesn't extract this from you in a given month, set it aside to accumulate into the indefinite future. Best case scenario that's her severance pay to ensure a smooth separation, or really best case she inherits everything upon your death anyway - but don't tell her about this nor any life insurance you may want to buy her.

As long as you're happy with the value of the services you're getting relative to your total expenses, carry on and remain calm.

When things start to deteriorate, make sure to be open and honest with her about what needs to be corrected. If necessary you many need to negotiate a bit upward, but don't go beyond what you're willing to shell out long-term.

When things start to accelerate downward, cut the cord clean and hard, make sure to pay for her passage home if that's what she wants, and if at all possible put an ocean between you for at least a year or two.

The above applies to long-con artists too, and even if she becomes the mother of your children. If you don't want that, get your tubes tied - free at Cabbages & Condoms on Suk Soi12 for those in country.

Best of luck.

PS I realise the above is heinous from a western POV, please save your breath if you're feeling indignant.

1. Treat her in your heart as a service provider, but externally don't treat her that way, for the sake of her face, go through all the romantic BS.

2. Regarding your "deal" with her, pretend in your heart you're starting over, and everything you've paid out so far is a gift, water under the bridge, not to be counted against any future services.

3. Refrain from making any more up-front "deposits" beyond what you'd be willing to give her as a gift. These include any "investments", "loans", family/medical "emergencies", etc.

4. Negotiate a weekly (better) or monthly (less so) allowance or whatever you want to call it. This explicit number X is supposed to cover shopping, helping her family, savings or whatever, completely up to her. She isn't entitled to demand any more, although she could possibly persuade you to hand over more on occasion for extra frequent or special services. Realise this cannot be reduced, even if your business fails or you lose your job. Factor in occasional raises over time, but make them random, say between 4 and 8 months apart, so they don't get taken for granted. Obviously buy her gifts, take her shopping and randomly hand over bonuses for good behavior, other indications of your continued love and appreciation. Treat her like a princess.

5. No loans beyond maybe a week or two in advance - actually whatever you're willing to consider a gift if it were to end tomorrow. Don't give her any more information than necessary about your income or assets.

6. In your private reckoning, set aside an additional 30-50% for "unforeseen" or special expenses, direct or indirect costs. Do *not* let her know about this, it's just your wiggle room to be realistic. If she doesn't extract this from you in a given month, set it aside to accumulate into the indefinite future. Best case scenario that's her severance pay to ensure a smooth separation, or really best case she inherits everything upon your death anyway - but don't tell her about this nor any life insurance you may want to buy her.

As long as you're happy with the value of the services you're getting relative to your total expenses, carry on and remain calm.

When things start to deteriorate, make sure to be open and honest with her about what needs to be corrected. If necessary you many need to negotiate a bit upward, but don't go beyond what you're willing to shell out long-term.

When things start to accelerate downward, cut the cord clean and hard, make sure to pay for her passage home if that's what she wants, and if at all possible put an ocean between you for at least a year or two.

The above applies to long-con artists too, and even if she becomes the mother of your children. If you don't want that, get your tubes tied - free at Cabbages & Condoms on Suk Soi12 for those in country.

Best of luck.

PS I realise the above is heinous from a western POV, please save your breath if you're feeling indignant.

Christ Johnny, thats more complicated than being married................

That is a pretty good list, BigJohnnyBKK. Unfortunately, many men won't follow it. It would also be a good list for other countries as well, but most western laws favour the woman and the courts will come after you.

That is a pretty good list, BigJohnnyBKK. Unfortunately, many men won't follow it. It would also be a good list for other countries as well, but most western laws favour the woman and the courts will come after you.

Which is why we're here.

My bottom line is to be fair - more than fair - with my "partner". I want her to have a much better chance at a good life by the time she leaves me than when she arrived. And that means actively guiding her towards things that are in her interest, but she may not actually be motivated about herself.

In some cases I've actually put in place a bonus scheme based not only on the quality of our exercise sessions, but on her diligence as a student.

Over half the girls have come back within a year or two of leaving me for greener pastures, asking for their old positions back. And I have continuing good "friendzone" relationships with girls in England, Australia and Norway, now settled down with kids and happy, even get thank you notes from their new husbands. So I must be doing something right.