Take Over My Studio Apt Completely

Gone

Studio Apt. on Soi Siam Country Club Pattaya 2,800 baht per month.

You have to act very fast on this one, either today (Saturday) or tomorrow as I am leaving to fly out early Monday Morning.

This is a decent sized studio apartment end unit so you get the extra window just off of Soi Siam Country Club Pattaya, 1k from Sukhumvit. 7-11 right across the rd and walking distance to Tesco Lotus and many other places.

I rented this 1 year ago and gave 6000 deposit. Rent is already paid for April and the place comes furnished except the TF = 150 b per month and the BIG Fridge is also 150 per month plus you pay water and electricity which is cheap. Monthly rent is 2,800 baht.

The best thing about this is if you want to take over you just give me the deposit and move in. The landlord is GREAT and speaks English too so he can be here too so you know this isn’t some scam. Lol

I am going to work for 3 months and will just pay the rent for the 3 months because its cheaper then storage however if you want, you can give me an extra 2000 baht and I will leave everything here for you and you just own it. I mean things like: Hot water heater in the shower (I paid 2600 baht, Microwave (paid 1800 baht, TV stand, shelves, outside table and chairs, food, ironing board & iron, small cooker oven, rice cooker, hot water dispenser, hiso purses for your gf, router, extension chords…well to much to mention. I can always rent another room when I come back so I’m not that worried and just buy everything again.

If no one takes it by Sunday at 5:00pm I will just keep it. The things that I own, and like I say there is a lot, you won’t need anything else.

Pm me a.s.a.p if you want to see it at

post-147691-0-17590600-1333781549_thumb.

post-147691-0-56214500-1333781558_thumb.

post-147691-0-14736000-1333781568_thumb.

post-147691-0-27064400-1333781578_thumb.

Tesco nearby? Is it one of those mini stores?

I once lived out in E. Pattaya and I never liked crossing past Sukhumit(dangerous) to get to the supermarkets.

No it's not a mini-tesco. Its the bigger kind right as you turn on to Soi Siam just on the right

Hey glad you found a job. I recall a recent post where you wanted to meet up with oilfield guys...must have paid off. Good luck with the new position.

Thank you kindly. Very nice of you to say.

• Like 1

1) I work in the Oil industry so when I go for work (normally on a roster) it's nice to just lock up and leave and not worry about security.

2) I have also been here over 11 years strait (not part time) and have lived High and also have lived in Aptartments.

3) Whenever a room comes up in this building at lasts about 1 day then is rented.

4) I'm hoping the mods will allow this in the Pattaya forum as it's only good for 1 more day.

3) Have you people ever thought that Farangs are not the only peaople that live in THAIland and looking to rent?

4) It's a very clean nice building with great securtity, breeze, great landlord, cable TV, wifi etc.

5) I'm single so what more do I need?

6) What you called a shit-hole I call a nice little nest. There are other farangs that live here too.

Just because I have lived here for 11 years and know where to look and found a place for 2,800 you all say I'm cheap? hahahahahh I call it lucky. The 4 pictures being collogued together did it no justice thats for sure. lol

I have front, side and back windows, a sitting area on the balcony for my morning coffee, small back balcony that I cook on and has a sink, Cable TV, Wifi, hot water shower, BIG fridge, great landlord, easy access etc so why is this bad? Jellous maybe?

It doesn't bother me if I have to keep it for 3 months at a cost of $240.00 and have a place to come back to while I look for a condo to buy.

I'm not renting it out. I'm looking for someone to move in permenantly in their name NOT mine and am giving all my cookware etc. as well so for someone who is just moving here they won't get better trust me. There were recent posts of people looking for cheap hotels in Pattaya to stay in while they look for a house or condo and many here suggested that they rent an apt for awhile and look around so......VUALLA !!!!!

I've seen worse places for more than double the money

Not my idea of a place to live, but to someone on a tight budget it could be

My last job in Kuwait paid me $1000.00 USD per hour and I still stayed here when I got back. Maybe I have been in Thailand too long but it's worked for me. Landlord turned the power back on the day before I got back, put water in my fridge etc. so hey why not.

A flamewar has been removed. Please don't continue, next flamer will get a posting holiday. No need to diss anyone or anything, it is what it is, like the OP says, what do you expect for 2,800 baht/month.

Moving this to the classifieds sections.