What Are They Building

farang000999

It is Emporium 2 (I think with shops and serviced apartments as per the Emporium 1 model). However, I expect Emporium 2 to be much better (hopefully similar to Paragon).

Emporium 1 is our closest mall but we go to Terminal because it feels fresher and has a much better choice of food. If they make Emporium 2 like Paragon we will ditch Terminal!

Its and office complex UBC III, I think - same owner as UBC II at the corner of Soi 33.

Wrong. As others have said it is emporium two, and the owners are the same people as the original emporium

Until recently that land was used by emporium as a backstop carpark for emporium one.

Its and office complex UBC III, I think - same owner as UBC II at the corner of Soi 33.

Wrong. As others have said it is emporium two, and the owners are the same people as the original emporium

Until recently that land was used by emporium as a backstop carpark for emporium one.

Not wrong. Both answers (UBC III and another Emporium) are correct. More info here - http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1476374

Not wrong. Both answers (UBC III and another Emporium) are correct. More info here - http://www.skyscrape...d.php?t=1476374

Emporium had earlier leased the land for a carpark from the actual owners of UBC II - same owners as BITEC Bangna. There may be a few floors in the new UBC III leased to the Emporium.