Amazing Kebabs In Huahin!

Deniz

the other day i was walking in market village and realized that a new kebab shop had opened, near the small DVD shop next to the entrance of Tesco. its a small booth along with the other thai foods. they only have chicken kebabs, but it tasted really good it was probably the best kebab that i had in Huahin. the amount of serving that you get for what you pay is really worth it. a chicken kebab in a tortila bread was about 60bht and a kebab in a pide bread was around 70bht with A LOT!! of chicken inside (probably more than the ones i had in bangkok or pattaya) they also have a really good garlic and chilli sauce!

i would recommend this place for anyone who is missing the taste of a real kebab ;)!

• Like 1

I agree, Not a bad Shwarma. The sauce 's are good the filling is good. They only have chicken which can be alittle dry. I spoke with the owner about lamb but it is just to expensive. I would eat there more often if it wasnt a pain and time consuming going into Market Village. Good place and when im there I grab a couple.Can recommend.

Is there any reason this post should stay in the Thailand News? ohmy.png

I will not comment about being in the Thai news but my wife and I have also visited this shop. We found the chicken rather dry and it appeared to be leftovers. Perhaps because it was late in the afternoon but that is no excuse. Probably not go back again.

best kebab i have had here was on Paknampran beach in Pranburi, chicken tikka with garlic and spicy sauce and also salad. 59 Baht. The girl who sells them is awesome and she'll serve it up as a salad also. Best deal on that beach for sure.

Kebabs in Thailand are more like the gyros from Greece....if we are talking about the kebabs in the UK sold from transit vans in the nightime, they just dont exist in Thailand and anything is a poor subsitute, however these chicken gyros like things are ok from some vendors..............foreigner slicing the meet, surely not, that must be a restricted proffession.

Is there any reason this post should stay in the Thailand News? ohmy.png

I will not comment about being in the Thai news but my wife and I have also visited this shop. We found the chicken rather dry and it appeared to be leftovers. Perhaps because it was late in the afternoon but that is no excuse. Probably not go back again.

I agree with the above, I found it dry with hardy any sauce.

Perhaps hes a friend of the "thewhites" who promote their business here on this site, pretending to be a customer. Their business in Market Village also.

Just had a keebab this morning for breakfast from MV and i must say very juicy quite a mouthful for only 60 baht , same price as food court prices and you get a lot more meat/ food for your buck.Try it folks before it dissapears or we may be reading of the subject/thread of " Wheres that great kebab shop gone"

and Bazil i dont have shares in this operation, but i do practically live in MV . The shakeman "shakecentral" says pop "buy"jap.gif for a free coffee some time with a bacon / egg sandwich , you may just like and he would be very happy too see you. Regards the whites...

As I said its More a Shwarma. And Chicken cooked like that can turn A LITTLE dry, The more that is sold the less dry it will be. I dont think you want undercooked chicken. People write in then get pounded by the cronic posters. After the don't want to post again. AND PLEASE ENGLAND IS NOT A FOOD LOVERS Travel Destination. So how you do it in England let it stay in England. jap.gif

Would suggest that the OP, and anyone else wanting to give their own business a plug on Thai Visa talk to marketing department first, as it is not fair to our paying sponsors/advertisers if it becomes a free for all.

Further more, members continually promoting their businesses will find their posting rights removed.

Topic closed.