Happy Radio - 98.5

Gladiator

Some time ago I posted regarding MAGIC radio. Can't find the original topic now, no doubt it has fallen off of the horizon.

But I recently have been listening to HAPPY Radio. Not everyone's 'cup of tea' I acknowledge but depending on the time of day and day of week they play a variety of English language music with English language CNN new broadcasts.

I only have a twist the dial- to find the station radio but it appears to be at 98.5, and good reception here at Nam Phrae Hang Dong. I checked the web and it is online but the music being played was different than that coming from the radio

We all have our own listening medium for music and news but still its good background.

Amazing! You must have read my mind. Was just going to post a thread asking about radio stations in C.M. There's a clothing shop I go to that plays a very good channel that sounds like the one you describe with English language current and financial news updates. The voice sounds like an American English speaker so I bet that is the one. They also play 1960's-1980's pop music. I asked them one time what the channel was but the LCD display was burned out on the radio.

Thanks!

Yeah, was wondering what happened to TITS, they had some goodish dj's for a while there, but as with any Thai medium that involves a dj with volume controls in their hands you had to be careful as to when you tuned in. After 5 was particularly bad.

• Like 1

Amazing! You must have read my mind. Was just going to post a thread asking about radio stations in C.M. There's a clothing shop I go to that plays a very good channel that sounds like the one you describe with English language current and financial news updates. The voice sounds like an American English speaker so I bet that is the one. They also play 1960's-1980's pop music. I asked them one time what the channel was but the LCD display was burned out on the radio.

Thanks!

I hope that this is the station that you first heard. They seem to have more modern music in the week and weekends appear to be different with a theme singer/musician. Yesterday it was Dean Martin.

Off topic but am curious. I am looking for a suit to be made for me. Nothng fancy - just 2-button jacket and trousers and perhaps a shirt. Obviously don't want to pay an 'arm-and-a-leg', no pun intended, but would like a degree of quality. Is this the sort of thing that your clothing shop does?

Wasn't there a CM radio station called, "TITS radio"?

Pretty sure they are history. That ad you found is from 2005.

Yep, and that's about the last time I heard them. The only thing I remember about them is the call sign of course :)