Iphone Screen Backlight Broken - Where To Fix In Patts?

BoonToong

Hi Folks.

I live in Bangkok but am on a course in Pattaya and need to get my Iphone 3GS screen replaced.

Can any of you kind Pattaya folks tell me where I could get it replaced in Pattaya please?

Thanks in advance :-)

Tukcom on South Pattaya Road, there is even an Apple "Dealer" in there, or else on the second floor of Tukcom are 100's (overstatement) shops who sell and repair phones or else you could try in Central (next to Soi 9 Beach Road) on the same floor as Power Buy (3rd or 4th (not 100% sure) is also an Apple Dealer.

• Like 1

Tukcom on South Pattaya Road, there is even an Apple "Dealer" in there, or else on the second floor of Tukcom are 100's (overstatement) shops who sell and repair phones or else you could try in Central (next to Soi 9 Beach Road) on the same floor as Power Buy (3rd or 4th (not 100% sure) is also an Apple Dealer.

Thanks MJCM, but I can't find South Pattaya Road on Google, is it Pattaya Tai Soi 7?

Thanks MJCM, but I can't find South Pattaya Road on Google, is it Pattaya Tai Soi 7?

http://maps.google.co.th/maps?num=50&hl=en&newwindow=1&safe=off&complete=0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=tukcom+pattaya&fb=1&gl=th&hq=tukcom+pattaya&cid=0,0,9048788671027004294&ei=PIODT9jJAdDKrAep-tzJBg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&ved=0CBcQ_BI

• Like 1

I got it fixed. Thank you again for you help Pattaya Posse!!

Please give info how you got it fixed and price etc, I'm guessing you used one of he small phone repair shops I tukom

Apple dealers are only interested I selling new they are fairly useless when you have a problem or you need a speedy fix.

There is a shop in the middle of the north side wall (back wall of tukom situated aprox in in middle on that back wall) on first floor (telephones) that fixes iPhones and iPod's, he's done broken home buttons, screens etc for me, looks like a bit of a hill billy shop but does the job cheap.