feel free to add info on shirts too

farrang sizes, long sleeve, light weight

suggestions please

thanks

Export 71 shops

european sizes and brand name clothes, Thai prices

in big c north pattaya, at the front near show arena and pizza hut

central festival 4th floor near Robinsons

Examine purchases very carefully. Factory rejects not up to export standard. Cheaper for a reason.

Factory Outlet and so called Export shops are no longer what they claim to be. Originally Factory outlets were exactly that, last years lines and, or garments with slight defects, called seconds.

Now they are just another clothing retailer. They'll probably have some loss leaders to lure you in. But the good stuff will be priced the same as any other retailer.

Market stalls and Mikes can help. Big C clothing is cheap. Also keep your eyes open at Central. They have their bargain bins as well.

Happy shopping.

Export 71 shops

european sizes and brand name clothes, Thai prices

in big c north pattaya, at the front near show arena and pizza hut

central festival 4th floor near Robinsons

Examine purchases very carefully. Factory rejects not up to export standard. Cheaper for a reason.

I buy practically all my clothes there. Yes sometimes I find a small blemish or something, but usually there are no apparent problem. I think they buy odd lots, end runs kind of thing. When, say, Gap orders 50,000 pairs of trousers the factory makes perhaps 55,000 to be on the safe side. The remaining lot is then sold to places like Export 71. At least that's how I understand it to work. Whatever the reason, it's one of the very few places you can find good quality clothes in farang sizes to Thai prices.

• Like 2

My experience is there are often major cutting/sizing errors; even wildly bizarre ones. Sometimes the stain blemishes are so large you wonder what they were thinking even trying to sell the item at even their good prices. (No refunds!) I am sorry but they don't advertise they are selling seconds so they sucker in a lot of naive shoppers who don't even examine the items, thinking its a regular store. Yes I buy there, but carefully.

Edited by Jingthing

My experience is there are often major cutting/sizing errors; even wildly bizarre ones. Sometimes the stain blemishes are so large you wonder what they were thinking even trying to sell the item at even their good prices. (No refunds!) I am sorry but they don't advertise they are selling seconds so they sucker in a lot of naive shoppers who don't even examine the items, thinking its a regular store. Yes I buy there, but carefully.

But yet you recommend the shop to the OP.

Actually, I didn't. coffee1.gif

Actually, I didn't. coffee1.gif

My apologies,my mistake.

Factory Outlet and so called Export shops are no longer what they claim to be. Originally Factory outlets were exactly that, last years lines and, or garments with slight defects, called seconds.

Now they are just another clothing retailer. They'll probably have some loss leaders to lure you in. But the good stuff will be priced the same as any other retailer.

Market stalls and Mikes can help. Big C clothing is cheap. Also keep your eyes open at Central. They have their bargain bins as well.

Happy shopping.

Be careful with the so called factory outlet stores, as you say. They are not always originals, but knockoffs...very good ones.