Just Sit Back And Smile

thequietman

posted this with more than a few beers in me but got quite a few likes. thanks for that guys. they say you tell the truth when you are drunk.

Hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Songkran. Just to correct myself, you can't have my wife. jerk.gif

My bad, for bad grammar.

Take care and be careful out there.

• Like 1

posted this with more than a few beers in me but got quite a few likes. thanks for that guys. they say you tell the truth when you are drunk.

Hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Songkran. Just to correct myself, you can't have my wife. jerk.gif

My bad, for bad grammar.

If it makes any difference to you some of us enjoyed the post.......at least when you're drunk you're a pleasant drunk. Some of our colleagues make it their lives work to be unpleasant.

ps I don't want your wife I've had her already drunk.gif

My bad, for bad grammar.

If it makes any difference to you some of us enjoyed the post.......at least when you're drunk you're a pleasant drunk. Some of our colleagues make it their lives work to be unpleasant.

ps I don't want your wife I've had her already drunk.gif

So nice, and then you had to spoil it with the last remark, ya Basterd. Have a good one. giggle.gif