Songkran Picture Day -1

Greenside

the poor mans probably in bed now suffering from an ear/ eye infection and possibly the beginings of Weils Disease from the rat piss sewer that is the moat where most of the idiots acting like 5 year old kids are getting their water from.....they got me yesterday and i smelled a dogs arse all afternoon......if u insist in acting like a retard please fill your gun from the tap....thank you

Why would you want to smell a dogs arse all afternoon? I think in your haste to have a rant, you missed the word "like" out of your sentence......

Cheers,

Pikey.

• Like 2

the poor mans probably in bed now suffering from an ear/ eye infection and possibly the beginings of Weils Disease from the rat piss sewer that is the moat where most of the idiots acting like 5 year old kids are getting their water from.....they got me yesterday and i smelled a dogs arse all afternoon......if u insist in acting like a retard please fill your gun from the tap....thank you

Note: The man on the bicycle is carrying a bucket with a string tied to the handle.

He probably deserves whatever he catches!

• Like 1

Why would you want to smell a dogs arse all afternoon? I think in your haste to have a rant, you missed the word "like" out of your sentence......

Cheers,

Pikey.

Interesting...... maybe yes, maybe no........ but a thought does come to mind, ..... what kind of kinky thing would one have to be doing to know what a dogs ass smelled like in the first place

wink.png

the poor mans probably in bed now suffering from an  ear/ eye infection and possibly the beginings of Weils Disease from the rat piss sewer that is the moat where most of the idiots acting like 5 year old kids are getting their water from.....they got me yesterday and i smelled a dogs arse all afternoon......if u insist in acting like a retard please fill your gun from the tap....thank you

Note: The man on the bicycle is carrying a bucket with a string tied to the handle.

He probably deserves whatever he catches!

Absolutely.  But the bah-humbug brigade likely missed that.  Oh well.  Back to the DVDs guys, keep the door locked while the rest of us enjoy socializing with the locals, celebrating the culture and having the greatest party of the year!!

You betcha, I love all this fun, especially the fatal motorcycle accidents!

• Like 1

I assume this is your entry for "miserable git of the year 2012". It's a good one, likely to be short-listed. Well done!

Edited by naboo
  • Like 1

Cheers,

Pikey.

Totally aside from Greensides post (great shot btw Greenside, thank you!) this observation (which i totally missed) had my sides twisted for a good few minutes where i was unable to breath, until finally an almighty laugh erupted, which likely woke up the whole floor on my apartment block.

..still hurts.

.....while the rest of us enjoy socializing with the locals, celebrating the culture and having the greatest party of the year!!

LMAO 5555555

Culture is what you see around you.

It is the set of shared attitudes, values, goals, and practices that characterizes a nation, organization, or group.

Now you know.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

If today was officially Day 1, why have I been watered since Wednesday? When is it going to end?

It's a 5 day holiday starting today, Friday, until Tuesday. The brunt of it will be today, Saturday & Sunday. Tuesday, most will be heading back home/work - not sure about Monday though.

I assume this is your entry for "miserable git of the year 2012". It's a good one, likely to be short-listed. Well done!

He gets my vote. "So what" by the Sex Pistols comes to mind.

If today was officially Day 1, why have I been watered since Wednesday? When is it going to end?

It's a 5 day holiday starting today, Friday, until Tuesday. The brunt of it will be today, Saturday & Sunday. Tuesday, most will be heading back home/work - not sure about Monday's intensity though.

Nothing happens on Monday, even though it's a compensation holiday. I've had my hopes up for an encore on the 16th for several years, including when it was a compensation holiday, but: absolutely nothing Songkran related is going on. Not even at bars. I wish it was different, but we can't change the country.

Cheers,

Pikey.

thanks for pointing that out Pikey LOL

• Like 1