Eating While Driving...

corkscrew

The 12 volt cig lighter in the dash does not have enough juice to power our cheese fondue pot. We have to drain additional electricity from one of the rear seat cig lighters to ensure that the cheese remains bubbly and that a nice crust forms on the pot.

However, when we are cooking Suki the one outlet is enough. And, the cup holders operate as excellent fork recepticals.

But it is the naked lady in the rear seat that really captures the eyes of other drivers on the road.

BambinA, can you also cook?

But it is the naked lady in the rear seat that really captures the eyes of other drivers on the road.

And it's the naked lady that will capture the attention of other members who read your post. :D

Just out of curiosity you understand, but what is this about a naked lady? Not that I'm really all that interested of course, but many other readers might be.

:o

And it's the naked lady that will capture the attention of other members who read your post. :D

Just out of curiosity you understand, but what is this about a naked lady? Not that I'm really all that interested of course, but many other readers might be.

:o

You have to ask BambinA.

(Bambi, are you reading this? I need you to chirp in.)