Doing A Midnight Runner On The Wife

chops

lol u would be surprised how many thai women have never smoked or been to a bar or pub.

if their lips are moving, they're lying. just saying..

Oh but it's true that many haven't been in a bar. For example a teacher in BKK I took to a GoGo in Nana once, she'd never been in a bar. Two months later she was dancing coyote, before turning into a full time pro in a "Hi-So resort". I'm sort of proud of having uncovered such a talent, maybe all you have to do is to take them out once and behold, the beast awakens.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol u would be surprised how many thai women have never smoked or been to a bar or pub.

Oh but it's true that many haven't been in a bar. For example a teacher in BKK I took to a GoGo in Nana once, she'd never been in a bar. Two months later she was dancing coyote, before turning into a full time pro in a "Hi-So resort". I'm sort of proud of having uncovered such a talent, maybe all you have to do is to take them out once and behold, the beast awakens.

Turning a teacher into a lap dancer ? You can be real proud, you're one of the pioneers that makes this place what it is !

So you say you have a kid and you don't mind abandoning him or her but will give some token amount of money because you really wanted an abortion , and when asked about a house you say "your not that dumb" ? And you think your wife actually cares if you divorce her ? LOL ...... You Sir are kidding yourself about both being not so dumb, and how much your wife cares if you stay or go.

Yeah........ I had a kid I don't care about, but I'm not dumb enough to buy a house ! ROFL

I don't stand in judgement but rather find people like you to be so messed up in the head, you might as well laugh about it and hope to hear next years equally foolish story. Please keep us informed as to what you will be doing next year and please don't forget to mention which part of your story is the .... I'm not that dumb part ............ because god knows I would'nt be smart enough to figure out exactly which part of this whole story is the part that proves how, not that dumb you are, if it were not for you explaining it.

Good Luck and I hope everything works out for you because I can hardly wait for the updates

Turning a teacher into a lap dancer ? You can be real proud, you're one of the pioneers that makes this place what it is !

It's always nice to find a job we're good at.

If she'd rather be a good lap dancer than a bad teacher, surely everyone benefits?

SC

It's always nice to find a job we're good at.

If she'd rather be a good lap dancer than a bad teacher, surely everyone benefits?

SC

No somewhat, I cannot agree, and no one said she was a bad teacher ...

I know you people are all serious and well intentioned. But this is Thailand not Farang land. In Farang land the losers live alone and the winners are married with family.

In Thailand like so many other things it is the reverse.

Reminds me of this little fairy tale; most have likely heard it before but still worth posting in the context of this most entertaining thread:

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'

The girl said, 'NO!'

And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

The end

I know you people are all serious and well intentioned. But this is Thailand not Farang land. In Farang land the losers live alone and the winners are married with family.

Reminds me of this little fairy tale; most have likely heard it before but still worth posting in the context of this most entertaining thread:

The girl said, 'NO!'

And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

The end

You forgot went to THL and visited lots of gogo bars

The girl said, 'NO!'

The end

You forgot went to THL and visited lots of gogo bars

Gogo bars become very boring very quickly but I understand what you are saying.

Why thank you, it's rare to get compliments, but surely does wonders to my ego. Can't really count myself as a pioneer though, just carrying on the flag.

Why thank you, it's rare to get compliments, but surely does wonders to my ego. Can't really count myself as a pioneer though, just carrying on the flag.

It was her choice Dr. T. You deserve neither credit nor chastisement.

The girl said, 'NO!'

The end

Marry, and you will eventually regret it.

Do not marry, and you will also eventually regret this.

Marry, or do not marry. You will regret it either way. That about sums up the pickle we find ourselves in. wai.gif

I would go to Cambodia, if you stay in Thailand she will find you.

What makes you think she would want to find him? We haven't heard her side of the story!

True- two sides to every story.

Marry, and you will eventually regret it. Do not marry, and you will also eventually regret this. Marry, or do not marry. You will regret it either way. That about sums up the pickle we find ourselves in.

I've never regretted a single one of my marriages.

The key IMO is not expecting too much. These days I make clear monogamy is not in the cards. And don't expect it to last; if you get a few good years you've done well, that's success, not the myth of "til death do us part".

Every woman who's left me has returned within a year or two asking to come back, but when it's over it's over. I am still good friends with most of them though.

And IMO the only valid reasons to make it legal are legal/financial ones.