Doing A Midnight Runner On The Wife

chops

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. You are right. Most relationationships ARE transactional. Find a woman who genuinely likes sex and I'll send you a million..

Again I disagree, and submit that you're just not doing it right. Many many women absolutely love sex, and certainly every one that I've kept seeing for any length of time does; I wouldn't bother sticking with a girl that wasn't enjoying her at least some of her sessions with me. Even many jaded pros get satisfaction from their work, I'm sure one of the non-financial reasons they stick with it, although of course they'll fake it with most of their customers, and some of them get to hate men so much they go tom in their private life.

In fact in my experience a significant proportion of women physically crave sex, and some become just as addicted to it as we do.

However cultural programming teaches them to hide it, either to comply with traditional/religious definitions of "good girls", or due to the very practical reason that it may reduce their bargaining power in the male/female power games, where they traditionally take on the stance that they're "giving something up" in exchange for whatever they're aiming for. They'd quickly lose their bargaining position if you were aware that they want sex as much as you do.

And if you want to build a successful long-term relationship IMO it is critical that you both work hard to make each other happy in bed. This is particularly true if you expect monogamy from each other, although if she's a hot teenager and you're a the typical fat old balding punter like me that's being a bit unrealistic IMO.

According to a recent survey in Europe 95% of women confess hoping that it is going to be short when giving oral sex to a man.

We just don't like it, why don't we say so is the real question ...

Be honest, did you like blue cheese the first time you tried it?

loved it, was a big fan of roquefort, Bleu d'Auvergne, Gorgonzola and Stilton

According to a recent survey in Europe 95% of women confess hoping that it is going to be short when giving oral sex to a man.

I think you'll find interest or concern in what European women say is pretty low on TV's agenda. It's one of the reasons TV exists.

I wonder what a similar survey of men on the same subject would reveal?

sorry to break your bubble big bendix, but regarding that women are the same everywhere, believe me.

If you don't believe me try telling your gf that you are going to find a way that it lasts 2 to 3 time longer, say 30 minutes, and just watch her face

Edited by aneliane

sorry to break your bubble big bendix, but regarding that women are the same everywhere, believe me

I wasn't taking a position on it. Just stating a fact.

If women are daft enough to do something they find distasteful then I suggest they address the situation or question their motives.

Edited by bendix
  • Like 1

sorry to break your bubble big bendix, but regarding that women are the same everywhere, believe me

If women are daft enough to do something they find distasteful then I suggest they address the situation or question their motives.

So what you are saying is that 95% of European women are daft ?

Edited by aneliane

...... or seeking advantage.

I think i am old enough to say boom boom and not anything else that will upset anyone or have administrators deleting my post.

AS for the words boom boom if you have ver been in thai bar you would know what it means.

Maybe you live somewhere and just wish you could live in Thai?

Actually i am 57

57- married but still not ready for it as betraying your wife with 'boom boom', truly one of the most pathetic type of falangs whose wife deserves better. There is nothing clever about cheating on your wife, even less so bragging about it on the internet.

• Like 1

57- married but still not ready for it as betraying your wife with 'boom boom', truly one of the most pathetic type of falangs whose wife deserves better. There is nothing clever about cheating on your wife, even less so bragging about it on the internet.

How about a hooker rented wife?

Would it be OK to rent another for a short time?

...... or seeking advantage.

Let me link that figure with another one :

In France one woman is killed by her companion every 2.5 day,

and I am pretty sure it's comparable in the rest of Europe, or THL

I don't think they have a choice

Edited by aneliane

and I am pretty sure it's comparable in the rest of Europe

1) I was under the impression you are a man.

2) How many men in Europe/France are killed by his companion?

3) How are we to know Europe/France isn't full of murderous lesbians?

Edited by TommoPhysicist

1/ lol

2/ violence in gays ? never heard

3/ off topic

1/ lol

3/ off topic

2) Are you really claiming women don't kill men?

3) Not really off topic as you posted stats about women killed by 'companions' and not by women killed by men.

1/ lol

3/ off topic

2) Are you really claiming women don't kill men?

3) Not really off topic as you posted stats about women killed by 'companions' and not by women killed by men.

2/No I am saying there is a huge number of women getting killed by their man,

3/we don't have these stats as violence against men is MINIMAL

Edited by aneliane

2/No I am saying there is a huge number of women getting killed by their man,

3/we don't have these stats as violence against men is MINIMAL

So why confuse the issue by blaming 'companion' and not 'man' ..... or do the stats state 'companion', and your personal prejudices are wanting that to read 'man'

Ok... 146 (365/2.5) French women are killed by their partners each year... do you realise there are 32 million women in France?... and c.20,000 per year die of breast cancer...

Ok... 146 (365/2.5) French women are killed by their partners each year... do you realise there are 32 million women in France?... and c.20,000 per year die of breast cancer...

But my point was, partners and companions are not necessarily men. Could be other women.

73 killed by male lovers and 73 killed by female lovers would change the whole outlook.

But my point was, partners and companions are not necessarily men. Could be other women.

73 killed by male lovers and 73 killed by female lovers would change the whole outlook.

Erm no it's MEN only

And it's the 1st cause of mortality for women in france before cancer and road accidents

Edited by aneliane

Are all men the same? Even if they eat a lot of celery. Or pineapple?

Definitely not, men are not the same

Definitely not, men are not the same

To make sure I got it right. Women are the same but men are not the same? Correct?

Edited by kerryk

I've has a cold the last couple of days, been really bored so have read through quite a lot of topics ... didn't realise how some people spend their time and what a lot or c*ap some people write. I did lke the Text Message in the Joke Section though.

Keep them coming guys ... think that my cold could last a while.

• Like 1

What a nonsense "survey".

Just stay away from misandrist, bitter feminists and you always stay within the "5% group" who does like it.

• Like 1

Erm no it's MEN only

And it's the 1st cause of mortality for women in france before cancer and road accidents

As I have already explained the number of women killed by their partners in France is very small... even suicide accounts for c.3,000 French women's deaths each year (which is 20 times as much as those killed by their partners) ... never mind heart disease, liver disease, kidney disease, pneumonia, diabetes, etc... I have come to realise that the main reason you post on TV is too cause anger and offense but you should at least avoid stating such non-truths as it makes you look rather silly

• Like 2

how did you know shes a lesbian ? :)

Erm no it's MEN only

maybe french women are more annoying than women from other nations so they make the men crazy

enough to have to finish them off ...........

If they are doing something they don't want to do, what other conclusion can one come to?

It's either they are stupid, or they have some other motive. You can't have it both ways.

If they are doing something they don't want to do, what other conclusion can one come to?

It's either they are stupid, or they have some other motive. You can't have it both ways.

What a strange man you are

I dont dispute that, but can you refute the argument a bit more intelligently please?

If they are doing something they don't like doing they are either stupid or they have another motive. That motive could be love, a sense of duty or a hundred and one other motives. How can that be argued against?

• Like 1

I dont dispute that, but can you refute the argument a bit more intelligently please?

If they are doing something they don't like doing they are either stupid or they have another motive. That motive could be love, a sense of duty or a hundred and one other motives. How can that be argued against?

Please look above and see the other figure I have mentioned

May I ask how old you are ?