Doing A Midnight Runner On The Wife

chops

Please refer to the beginning of my post when I answer Bigjohnnybkk declaring that all women want sex as much as he does

Brilliant bits of relevance here and especially

(a role model for my daughter)

Dont mean to go off topic, but i have to say that 13 year old girl on the youtube link has totally blown me away. 13 years old! Amazing.

Isn't she. My first daughter just completed her PhD in feminist sociology, and although my latest one just turned four, I hope she ends up being just as self-confident, passionate and outspoken about controversial issues.

Well we're all about irrelevance here on TV, so here's some more, plus something only tangential to very refreshingly non-PC French attitudes,

• Like 1

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally aside from Anelaines posts, there is nothing wrong with feminism.

It doesnt mean hatred of men.

The core values of feminism is not a bad thing.

Why would any individual with a brain not wish to have some kind of voice, and rights, within society?

There is of course extremism, which can be said for all movements...animal rights for example.

For me feminism is not about hatred of men, or wishing to be the same as men, or anything negative regarding men!

Feminism in extreme forms, or as an excuse to belittle men, isnt right.

Neither is repression, which feminism fought to overcome.

Just wish feminism wasnt always thrown up as something bad.

• Like 2

Please refer to the beginning of my post when I answer Bigjohnnybkk declaring that all women want sex as much as he does

Brilliant bits of relevance here and especially

(a role model for my daughter)

Dont mean to go off topic, but i have to say that 13 year old girl on the youtube link has totally blown me away. 13 years old! Amazing.

Isn't she. My first daughter just completed her PhD in feminist sociology, and although my latest one just turned four, I hope she ends up being just as self-confident, passionate and outspoken about controversial issues.

Well we're all about irrelevance here on TV, so here's some more, plus something only tangential to very refreshingly non-PC French attitudes,

I posted my reply before i read yours BigJohnnyBkk. Congratulations to your daughter. Sounds like you are an empowering father. Much respect to you. Will take a look at those links now!

• Like 1

I hope your limited English allows you to understand my reply.

This is painting with a very broad brush, but it is women with your attitude that cause western men to go to Thailand. To find a woman that has not been tarred with the feminist brush. The feminist mantra of it always being a man's fault has gotten a little tired after 40 years and many men won't listen to that crap anymore.

This isn't a debate. Just you spewing your hatred for men.

I can't speak for Aneliane, she may actually be a very thoughtful political philosopher with regard to feminism, but just know that the label has expanded to include many schools of thought that don't attribute collective blame to men for the patriarchal oppression certain types of women have indeed suffered over the years.

A growing number of feminists embrace the differences between the sexes and don't try to promulgate some artificial standard of "equality", leaving room for respect for women who prefer to take on traditional roles, including that of "only wife and mother" and the even more ancient and sacred one of whore.

I think it's great if we can sometimes elevate the discussion here a bit with some diversity, so try to not scare away everyone who disagrees with "all of us", it's pretty boring just disagreeing amongst ourselves in the usual repetitive, so narrow fields of discourse.

Aneliane, do please stick around and try to engage in thoughtful discussion, we'll do our best to be civil.

Sincerely, the pigs of TV.com

Why would any individual with a brain not wish to have some kind of voice, and rights, within society?

There is of course extremism, which can be said for all movements...animal rights for example.

For me feminism is not about hatred of men, or wishing to be the same as men, or anything negative regarding men!

Your intentions may be without fault, but the way feminism is used as a hammer against men in the west. It has changed the man / female dynamic to the point where any man that has any self-esteem won't tolerate it. Except where it is mandated by law, then it's a sledge hammer, such as in the workplace. I know men that have been fired from their job due to offhand comments made in mixed company in a social setting.

• Like 2

Unfortunately many feminists practice misandry.

Most of the leaders of the feminist movement were misandrists.

I only wish it was about equality, but it wasn't and it isn't.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Your intentions may be without fault, but the way feminism is used as a hammer against men in the west. It has changed the man / female dynamic to the point where any man that has any self-esteem won't tolerate it. Except where it is mandated by law, then it's a sledge hammer, such as in the workplace. I know men that have been fired from their job due to offhand comments made in mixed company in a social setting.

I understand keyserSoze01. I am appalled at the way feminism has been used against men, in situations and circumstances which it should not be.

I dont want to be the same as a man, i enjoy being a woman, and take pride in femininity. The concept of "Equality" as in "exactly the same" is totally misplaced.

However, regarding the workplace, well thats a whole other kettle of fish really. I mean, there needs to be some neutrality. Tricky to get the dynamics right.

Within the work place professionalism (and relative gender neutrality) is best for harmonious working relationships. I was talking more about outside of the workplace, general life, and general male/female dynamics

Be honest, did you like blue cheese the first time you tried it?

loved it, was a big fan of roquefort, Bleu d'Auvergne, Gorgonzola and Stilton

Are all men the same? Even if they eat a lot of celery. Or pineapple?

asparagus and or borsht

I understand keyserSoze01. I am appalled at the way feminism has been used against men, in situations and circumstances which it should not be.

I dont want to be the same as a man, i enjoy being a woman, and take pride in femininity. The concept of "Equality" as in "exactly the same" is totally misplaced.

However, regarding the workplace, well thats a whole other kettle of fish really. I mean, there needs to be some neutrality. Tricky to get the dynamics right.

Within the work place professionalism (and relative gender neutrality) is best for harmonious working relationships. I was talking more about outside of the workplace, general life, and general male/female dynamics

I wish there was a "Big Like" button eek. I love this line.

That's not to say that I don't agree with the rest of what you say, I do.

I'm always leery about people wanting to bring in laws then using them as an excuse for "Empire Building". There's always a division out there that will fill any vacuum in an attempt to make themselves look big and important. On this thread we have a lady discussing the sexual preferences of other ladies and putting herself forward as an expert.

I've never found two ladies to be the same sexually and part of the art of seduction and relationship building is discovering your partner in every way, including in the bedroom. Some things are best left private, no one can speak for everyone on matters of sexuality.

So in as much as I understand the need to redress obvious unfairness in the workplace, and I can see why laws were introduced, as soon as they were introduced a division of the sisterhood stepped forward and used them as sticks to beat up everyone else with. Woe betide being a lady that doesn't agree with the sisterhood too, you'll get worse abuse then men. That's because they think you are a traitor to the cause no doubt. rolleyes.gif

This is not confined to issues regarding sexual equality, as soon as any equality law is passed a division of single issue activists rise to the top and beat the rest of us to death with their more and more outlandish demands.

Power crazed individuals, dominating the news agenda, and the newspapers love it as they know that it irritates the life out of their sane and balanced readers, and causes comment. Now when you wake up in the morning you need to go through the following agenda,

Go for pee.

Make coffee. Have breakfast.

Go for shower.

Put on socks.

Remember who I have to hate today.......Islamists, Jetski operators, Tuk Tuk drivers, but hold on a minute, I like my tuk tuk driver, hmmm, bus drivers, taxi drivers, soi dogs, soi dog lovers.......oh this is too hard to remember.......

Remember who/what I have to fear today.......nuclear war? no that was the 70's, Aids? kinda 80's, Bird Flu, Nostradamus, Millennium Bug, Russians taking over Thailand, oh no, is it not the Chinese I've to fear? goddamit remembering who to fear is too hard.

Remember issues I have to be politically correct about........racism, feminism, religious sensitivities, bigotry, gay rights, sectarianism, I've forgotten something????/

Eff it.........I'm going back to bed. rolleyes.gif

Edited by theblether
  • Like 2

Remember issues I have to be politically correct about........racism, feminism, religious sensitivities, bigotry, gay rights, sectarianism, I've forgotten something????/

cricket ?

Oh yes, cricket, I knew I had forgotten something annoyed.gif

Then again I partly covered that with the Soi Dog Lovers whistling.gif

According to a recent survey in Europe 95% of women confess hoping that it is going to be short when giving oral sex to a man.

We just don't like it, why don't we say so is the real question ...

sorry to break your bubble big bendix, but regarding that women are the same everywhere, believe me.

If you don't believe me try telling your gf that you are going to find a way that it lasts 2 to 3 time longer, say 30 minutes, and just watch her face

What does "liking it" have to do with anything? A big part of the pleasure is the fact that she's happy to do it in order to please me whether she likes it or not. And it's definitely the case that many women love doing it, if not intrinsically then for the feeling of power, their ability to drive a guy nuts.

And it never takes less than 45min in my case, and that's only if it's been at least a few hours since the last one. One of my favorite games is Russian Roulette, each gets four minutes and then back of the line, the one who makes it pop gets a bonus. Obviously easiest to manage during the establishment's slow time. . .

Im just guessing now but you either take on younger girls than urself or hang out with bargirls. Am I off base on this one?

According to a recent survey in Europe 95% of women confess hoping that it is going to be short when giving oral sex to a man.

sorry to break your bubble big bendix, but regarding that women are the same everywhere, believe me.

If you don't believe me try telling your gf that you are going to find a way that it lasts 2 to 3 time longer, say 30 minutes, and just watch her face

What does "liking it" have to do with anything? A big part of the pleasure is the fact that she's happy to do it in order to please me whether she likes it or not. And it's definitely the case that many women love doing it, if not intrinsically then for the feeling of power, their ability to drive a guy nuts.

And it never takes less than 45min in my case, and that's only if it's been at least a few hours since the last one. One of my favorite games is Russian Roulette, each gets four minutes and then back of the line, the one who makes it pop gets a bonus. Obviously easiest to manage during the establishment's slow time. . .

Im just guessing now but you either take on younger girls than urself or hang out with bargirls. Am I off base on this one?

do you not get any clues from :

" One of my favorite games is Russian Roulette, each gets four minutes and then back of the line, the one who makes it pop gets a bonus. Obviously easiest to manage during the establishment's slow time. . ." :)

I'm just guessing now but I think you know quite a bit about younger bar girls. Am I off base on this one?

Huh? Is there a single farang guy that's "taken on" a Thai girl actually older than himself here? Of course they're younger why not?

I haven't "hung out with" bargirls for many years now, but I do (very) occasionally engage an experienced professional for a session - probably less than 5% of the time these days. Much prefer the gifted amateur.

do you not get any clues from :

" One of my favorite games is Russian Roulette, each gets four minutes and then back of the line, the one who makes it pop gets a bonus. Obviously easiest to manage during the establishment's slow time. . ." smile.png

Well, it's true I haven't played it for I think around five years now, bit too expensive outside and haven't quite got the quorum at home these days.

Sophie's in PP around 2pm was the best venue for that sort of thing. . .

Huh? Is there a single farang guy that's "taken on" a Thai girl actually older than himself here? Of course they're younger why not?

I know a few couples where the lady is older. But ive noticed that those couples have a similar standing, and/or share a similar academic background (or business equivalent.)

Not that that isnt the case for older male/younger female relationships in many cases too. Just that its usually the case for couples of a similar age or where the woman is older.

I know a few couples where the lady is older. But ive noticed that those couples have a similar standing, and/or share a similar academic background (or business equivalent.)

Not that that isnt the case for older male/younger female relationships in many cases too. Just that its usually the case for couples of a similar age or where the woman is older.

I think it happens a lot in Chiang Mai. At least in my experience.

I hope your limited English allows you to understand my reply.

This is painting with a very broad brush, but it is women with your attitude that cause western men to go to Thailand. To find a woman that has not been tarred with the feminist brush. The feminist mantra of it always being a man's fault has gotten a little tired after 40 years and many men won't listen to that crap anymore.

This isn't a debate. Just you spewing your hatred for men.

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't hate men. I just try to defend offenses done to women on some posts here.

As I said before I too come to THL to escape men like you, I quote " men who don't like their women to ever say 'unecofriendly'"

so I have absolutely no problem with you not being interested in me, for it is largely reciprocated :)

Kerry, you misjudge me for being one of your own. So you are way off base there, yeah... mhm..

BJB. I've been with one that was 6 years older than me and I didn't find anything strange with that. The elder ones are obviously more mature in their thinking so for me it wasn't a problem but I know the world looks a lot different in Isaan where older farangs experience fata morgana each day, thinking all the young broads there really love them.

Kerry, you misjudge me for being one of your own. So you are way off base there, yeah... mhm..

BJB. I've been with one that was 6 years older than me and I didn't find anything strange with that. The elder ones are obviously more mature in their thinking so for me it wasn't a problem but I know the world looks a lot different in Isaan where older farangs experience fata morgana each day, thinking all the young broads there really love them.

I have to disagree with that comment. I lived in Isaan and none of the blokes thought their Mrs loved them. They would sit around in bars drinking and slowly realizing what a big mistake they had made. Those were the ones who were let out of the house by their mrs.

Anyway. Hate to hijack the thread. Back to blowjobs, feminism, and midnight runners.

yeah .... Bizarrely in LOS, love strikes only lovebirds who have the same income & age or a bank account that counter balances the age !

Thai Cupid is very grounded ;)

I have to disagree with that comment. I lived in Isaan and none of the blokes thought their Mrs loved them. They would sit around in bars drinking and slowly realizing what a big mistake they had made. Those were the ones who were let out of the house by their mrs.

Anyway. Hate to hijack the thread. Back to blowjobs, feminism, and midnight runners.

So now the all the farangs in Isaan are imbecills who drown their sorrow in booze. And I though I was generalizing.. geez...

Isn't it protocol to quote the post you are replying to? Or at least maybe paraphrase it. Because I have no idea what you are talking about.

yeah .... Bizarrely in LOS, love strikes only lovebirds who have the same income & age or a bank account that counter balances the age !

Thai Cupid is very grounded wink.png

Ah my god. You have been talking to DSK again. Or was it Bernie?

post-20120-0-85112500-1336139093_thumb.j