I Love To Touch Girls' Boobs

ShopBoy

When has sex with a woman without asking her permission that is rape. I don't think that has changed.

So once they reach the adult age they are not daughters anymore?You never mentioned the age of your daughters.

My daughter is 26 years old and even if she lives to a 100, she will always be my baby girl and I’m sure our kerryk feels the same.

My old Dad used to say; when you have sons you worry, when you have daughters, you pray.

If I saw some moron sexually assault my daughter, whatever her age, I certainly wouldn’t just stand by and applaud.

You have to have your own daughters to understand what kerryk and I are saying.

But it is up to the lady in question to decide how she feels about the fact,not?

And as I said already, things have changed over the years, or how do you explain the youtube from last year where the girls were dancing topless.And the youtube is just one example of made public.

Do men also have to feel assaulted in that case.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Something I don't have to worry about! Whew!

Flabby manboobs???

Lower.

Reminds me about the old joke about the couple who get married and simply have no concept of how to make love. Both being frustrated it is decided that he will go and see the doctor to ask for advice. The doctor ponders the question.... tells the man to go out and buy some very flimsy and sexy lingerie with stockings , a bottle of good champagne and when they reire to bed to place his hand on his wife's brat and tell her how much he loves her.

This occurs... she says "Lower"... He in a deep bass says "I love you darling" giggle.gif

• Like 1

When has sex with a woman without asking her permission that is rape. I don't think that has changed.

So once they reach the adult age they are not daughters anymore?You never mentioned the age of your daughters.

My daughter is 26 years old and even if she lives to a 100, she will always be my baby girl and I’m sure our kerryk feels the same.

My old Dad used to say; when you have sons you worry, when you have daughters, you pray.

If I saw some moron sexually assault my daughter, whatever her age, I certainly wouldn’t just stand by and applaud.

You have to have your own daughters to understand what kerryk and I are saying.

But it is up to the lady in question to decide how she feels about the fact,not?

And as I said already, things have changed over the years, or how do you explain the youtube from last year where the girls were dancing topless.And the youtube is just one example of made public.

Do men also have to feel assaulted in that case.

Pipo,

Unless I am wrong you are saying it is OK for groups of guys to grope girls at Song Kran. Yes or NO?

Pipo,

Unless I am wrong you are saying it is OK for groups of guys to grope girls at Song Kran. Yes or NO?

Well,you haven't answered my question yet,but now are coming with your own.

Now please lets get facts straight.The OP is about Khao San road,which as far as I'm aware is in majority populated with lady's in the P4P business.

It is well known that Thai lady's from the " entertainment" business love to show their boobs in public,hence the nummerous youtubes about topless coyote girls on stages and other occasions where the ladies show their boobs to the great public without any scrupules.

Just have a walk over Khao San road,or through Pattaya for example,during these days and have a look at how these ladies are presenting themselves.

I remember from many years ago,when I would still enjoy the songkran madness,while being out and about I would see many times where a lady got hands on her boobs,but very occasionally the lady in question would strongly rebut the " offence ".

In fact in most cases it would produce a smile on the face of the lady,because she knew that her boobs looked attractive and were noticed.Something it is all about in these areas.

Now look around again,and you will see much more than only touching boobs during the songkran activities,while nobody feels offended.

I want to end by saying,there is a BIG difference between touching someones boobs in a playing manner,and rape.

I suspect he is not alone and I know a lot chicks like it too!

You know a lot of chicks who like to be groped in public by strangers?

No, you know what I mean, girls like their breats fondled my men, they may be strangers a few minutes before they met though. Edited by exeter

Pipo,

Now please lets get facts straight.The OP is about Khao San road,which as far as I'm aware is in majority populated with lady's in the P4P business.

It is well known that Thai lady's from the " entertainment" business love to show their boobs in public,hence the nummerous youtubes about topless coyote girls on stages and other occasions where the ladies show their boobs to the great public without any scrupules.

Just have a walk over Khao San road,or through Pattaya for example,during these days and have a look at how these ladies are presenting themselves.

I remember from many years ago,when I would still enjoy the songkran madness,while being out and about I would see many times where a lady got hands on her boobs,but very occasionally the lady in question would strongly rebut the " offence ".

In fact in most cases it would produce a smile on the face of the lady,because she knew that her boobs looked attractive and were noticed.Something it is all about in these areas.

Now look around again,and you will see much more than only touching boobs during the songkran activities,while nobody feels offended.

I want to end by saying,there is a BIG difference between touching someones boobs in a playing manner,and rape.

I'm not a Khao San road type but I do know Pattaya as I lived there for 3 years. I have seen drunk Western men terrorize bar girls and cringed at the sight. I treat all women with respect regardless of their profession. I do equate grabbing boobs with rape or abuse or whatever you want to call it. I don't think there is any excuse for touching a woman in a playing manner unless she requests you to do so. I am also not a group person. I don't do anything in a group and I don't have a local. I am not a drunk and I don't like drunks. I would say by your posting that you are an uncouth lout and I would recommend any woman stay clear of you. I am not much of a feminist supporter but reading your posts I can certainly see their viewpoint.

• Like 1

No, you know what I mean, girls like their breats fondled my men, they may be strangers a few minutes before they met though.

No I don't know what you mean and after reading your post I still don't know what you mean.

anyone that thinks its ok to touch woman without being invited is no better then a dirty sexual deviate.

and those that make jokes on here or say its ok are a disgrace, and so are any mods that allow it.

Pipo,

Numerous examples indeed however your example is tainted as the young girls in question apologized for their drunken behavior, which hardly displays pride. And are you telling me the go-go girls who scurry off stage into towels, avoiding groping hands are proud?

Touching a stranger's books means you don't know reaction you will get, wry smile to oh yeah baby to punching banshee to assault charges would be the gamut therefore if you have no prior interaction with the woman don't sneak up and cop a feel or you may feel a cop's hand on you and all your justification won't wash with the law of the land.

And while your at it don't forget to show me these straight facts that detail how he majority of revellers in KSR are hookers. In the meantime please stay away from my daughter as your pseudo psycho babble really won't cut it in my reality.

Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement

• Like 1

Pipo,

I'm not a Khao San road type but I do know Pattaya as I lived there for 3 years. I have seen drunk Western men terrorize bar girls and cringed at the sight. I treat all women with respect regardless of their profession. I do equate grabbing boobs with rape or abuse or whatever you want to call it. I don't think there is any excuse for touching a woman in a playing manner unless she requests you to do so. I am also not a group person. I don't do anything in a group and I don't have a local. I am not a drunk and I don't like drunks. I would say by your posting that you are an uncouth lout and I would recommend any woman stay clear of you. I am not much of a feminist supporter but reading your posts I can certainly see their viewpoint.

Steady on old chap, nice cup of tea called I think, although I do agree with a lot of what you say!

Pipo,

Pipo.

No offence but you're an idiot.

Kind regards.

Bendix.

When I grow up I wanna be Bendix

No, you know what I mean, girls like their breats fondled my men, they may be strangers a few minutes before they met though.

No I don't know what you mean and after reading your post I still don't know what you mean.

A lot of men like to grope women, a lot girls like to have their breast fondled. A stranger is someone you do not know, but when you walk into a girlie bar anywhere is Thailand you will not be a stranger for long, then it starts to happen, hopefully back at the room and not in public. Take this as a generalization I was not supporting the naughty boys that BIB had picked up.

anyone that thinks its ok to touch woman without being invited is no better then a dirty sexual deviate.

and those that make jokes on here or say its ok are a disgrace, and so are any mods that allow it.

I agree.

The amount of Posters claiming that "women like being touched by strangers" is somewhat disturbing and quite telling.

If I saw a guy touch any women inappropriately against her will, I would touch him inappropriately....with my fist.

• Like 1

Pipo,

A woman may indicate non verbally that she is up for it however get it wrong like the chap in the OP and I think it is completely righteous that he gets to feel the same shame that he possibly inflicted and the "victim" gets her pound of flesh. Old Testament retribution rocks!

Lest we forget, abuse is generally about control and is usually performed by cowards.... bet chummy isn't feeling so in control now.

This display of 'village justice' only demonstrates to me that Thailand has a long way to go before it can be considered a civilised and democratic country.

Regardless of the offence or crime, mob rule and summary punishment without trial is fit only for pariah states.

My opinion - flame away

Simon

• Like 2

A lot of men like to grope women, a lot girls like to have their breast fondled. A stranger is someone you do not know, but when you walk into a girlie bar anywhere is Thailand you will not be a stranger for long, then it starts to happen, hopefully back at the room and not in public. Take this as a generalization I was not supporting the naughty boys that BIB had picked up.

I concur however you hardly ever walk into a bar and start groping. Whenever I walk into a bar I observe protocols, see what girs look to be forward whether for drinks, bar fines or just seem that er playful and decide whether to stay, go, interact...

I kind of wish they'd do this in Pattaya too. I can already see dozens of ladyboys standing on pedestal with the sign "I like to squeeze boys balls".

Can quite well remember being assaulted by a group of shemales a few years back, alas my watercannon ran empty right at the crucial moment and defence fell. Didn't cry bloody rape though, but taught me to always carry a spare water tank if engaging in a battle with the katoys.

Kitchen, heat and so on.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

This display of 'village justice' only demonstrates to me that Thailand has a long way to go before it can be considered a civilised and democratic country.

Regardless of the offence or crime, mob rule and summary punishment without trial is fit only for pariah states.

My opinion - flame away

Simon

Even Pipo?

This guy was probably guilty and in that sense I have little sympathy. The next guy will probably be guilty as well.

But how long will it be before innocent people are subjected to this sort of justice?

Law courts are not perfect, but they are a lot safer than kangaroo courts.

• Like 1

This guy was probably guilty and in that sense I have little sympathy. The next guy will probably be guilty as well.

But how long will it be before innocent people are subjected to this sort of justice?

I think he should have been made to wear the t-shirt for the rest of the day! I'm sure it would be preferable to a criminal record?

Yes, this happens daily on the boats on Klong san Saeb and on crowded buses. I got into a discussion with about 20 female students and about 50% of them have been victims of rubbing/touching on buses and boats.

I asked them why they didn't shout out but they just said they were too shy.

Or maybe they enjoyed it?

How long you been out of prison?

So you acknowledge that women don't enjoy sex.

You equate women not liking being groped to not enjoying sex... ??

• Like 1

I think he should have been made to wear the t-shirt for the rest of the day! I'm sure it would be preferable to a criminal record?

As I said, this man was probably guilty, but the fact is I do not know for sure. Given the conviction of your post you obviously have more knowledge of the facts than I do.

Please provide the details.

• Has the victim made a complaint or was she too ashamed, shy or otherwise unwilling to get involved?
  • Was he caught in the act?
  • Were there witnesses? If so are they reliable? What did they actually see?
  • Has the man confessed? Did he confess willingly? Is his confession believable?

The fact that so many posters are willing to convict this guy without knowing what happened indicates the dangers of a process such as this. Vigilante justice is no justice.

My enduring memory of going to Khao San road for Songkran in 2005 was having ladyboys grabbing my c**k - I haven't gone back. It's funny the Thai police don't start with them...I guess in general men (as I was) are too embarrassed to complain.

Edited by aussiebebe

My enduring memory of going to Khao San road for Songkran in 2005 was having ladyboys grabbing my c**k - I haven't gone back. It's funny the Thai police don't start with them...I guess in general men (as I was) are too embarrassed to complain.

Edited by kerryk

<br />
This guy was probably guilty and in that sense I have little sympathy. The next guy will probably be guilty as well.<br /><br />But how long will it be before innocent people are subjected to this sort of justice?<br /><br />Law courts are not perfect, but they are a lot safer than kangaroo courts.
<br /><br />I think he should have been made to wear the t-shirt for the rest of the day! I'm sure it would be preferable to a criminal record?<br /><br />Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement<br />
<br /><br />As I said, this man was probably guilty, but the fact is I do not know for sure. Given the conviction of your post you obviously have more knowledge of the facts than I do.<br /><br />Please provide the details.<br /><ul class='bbc'><li>Has the victim made a complaint or was she too ashamed, shy or otherwise unwilling to get involved?<br /></li><li>Was he caught in the act?<br /></li><li>Were there witnesses? If so are they reliable? What did they actually see?<br /></li><li>Has the man confessed? Did he confess willingly? Is his confession believable?</li></ul>The fact that so many posters are willing to convict this guy without knowing what happened indicates the dangers of a process such as this. Vigilante justice is no justice.
<br /><br />A lack of details doesn't mean there weren't any details. If clearly seen then I stand behind my post however feel free to cloud the issues by extolling the virtues of the Thai justice system. Personally I'd rather not see a young guy thrown into those jaws which doesn't advocate lynch mobs now does it? <br /><br /><br />

Is it vigilante justice if carried out by law enforcement?

Edited by 2unique

Pipo,

You've been in the bar scene for too long and it obviously affected the way you think.

Try this next time your're in a bar: take another girl with you and make it obvious for everyone that she is with you, then go and grab another working girl's boobs, I guarrantee at the best you would be thrown out of bar! Many (not all) working girls may allow guys to grab them if it helps them get into guys pants and wallet. If it's obvious your interest only goes as far as grabbing everyone's boobs, they won't be happy.