Hun Sen Attacked For 'Excess Generosity'

Lite Beer

According to the credible source, Thai red shirt group had caused a traffic accident during their return to Thailand from Siem Reap. Their car had hit Khmer people in Pouk area, they killed 1 Khmer and injured few people but the [Cambodian] police didn`t stop them, but just allowed them to go back to Thailand freely. We are like animal."

After Hun Sen had spent about $3 million of Cambodia's money to give them free entry to Angkor Wat and deploying 4500 to protect them, is this what they had paid back in kind to the Khmer people?

If it is true, that just shows how much either of them care for their subjects.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the credible source, Thai red shirt group had caused a traffic accident during their return to Thailand from Siem Reap. Their car had hit Khmer people in Pouk area, they killed 1 Khmer and injured few people but the [Cambodian] police didn`t stop them, but just allowed them to go back to Thailand freely. We are like animal."

After Hun Sen had spent about $3 million of Cambodia's money to give them free entry to Angkor Wat and deploying 4500 to protect them, is this what they had paid back in kind to the Khmer people?

This being TV saying 'a credible source' has only limited value. I guess that's because too many like to state just about anything. If possible please provide a link to that source wai.gif

This being TV saying 'a credible source' has only limited value. I guess that's because too many like to state just about anything. If possible please provide a link to that source wai.gif

For some reason, the Pheu Thai government's ICT Ministry has seen fit to block the source implicating Red Shirts and Cambodian authorities in wrong-doing :

“ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก

กระทรวงเทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศและการสื่อสาร ได้มีคำสั่งให้ระงับการเผยแพร่เว็บไซด์ที่ท่านต้องการเข้าชม

เนื่องจากมีรูปภาพ ข้อความ และ เนื้อหาบางส่วนที่ไม่เหมาะสม สอบถามรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่

กระทรวงเทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศและการสื่อสาร โทร 0 2141 6950”...

Edited by Buchholz

The story is on the same site that is linked, I havent time to look now, sorry

For some reason, the Pheu Thai government's ICT Ministry has seen fit to block the source implicating Red Shirts and Cambodian authorities in wrong-doing :

“ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก

กระทรวงเทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศและการสื่อสาร ได้มีคำสั่งให้ระงับการเผยแพร่เว็บไซด์ที่ท่านต้องการเข้าชม

เนื่องจากมีรูปภาพ ข้อความ และ เนื้อหาบางส่วนที่ไม่เหมาะสม สอบถามรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่

I think you are right I posted the link from Vietnam where its not blocked...........

Edited by waza

Since when is Excess Generosity a crime?

When you think that the previous government almost started a war for a couple of square km and a hypothetical election gain, you don't see these expenses as "excess Generosity" but as "sound investment"

Since he regularly sells off choice pieces of land to foreigners, often huge parcels, for dirt cheap, his magnanimous generosity in allowing Thai Red Shirts to run over people with cars, trucks or buses should come as no surprise. What can you say, Hun Sen is a generous guy, (when it comes to Khmer land, lives, Cambodia's money and heritage).

Edited by thaimat

Since he regularly sells off choice pieces of land to foreigners, often huge parcels, for dirt cheap, his magnanimous generosity in allowing Thai Red Shirts to run over people with cars, trucks or buses should come as no surprise. What can you say, Hun Sen is a generous guy, (when it comes to Khmer land, lives, Cambodia's money and heritage).

Compared to Thailand where even if you have been living here for 20 years, have your family and your business here, you can even own your own house, Hun Sen is really evil ...

I hope you understand I don't really agree with you ?

“ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก

I think you are right I posted the link from Vietnam where its not blocked...........

Well that is strange, no problem at all accessing the site - I take it you mean the Khmerization blog site you linked. No story on there about red shirts having a car accident and killing anyone. Try again.

Really, doesn't take long to click on a link you know.

“ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก

The blocked website I encountered was not that linked site, from which the story appears to be missing from, but a different website that had the story.

It's working fine for me.

There are some interesting comments from Khmer people. For example:

This shows that Hun Sen is a real dictator. He will do anything without asking for permission from the parliament. Let foreigners to have a meeting on Cambodian soil, giving them free entrance to Angkor Wat, deploying 4500 security troops to protect them and spend millions to transport them to the meeting, needs approval from the parliament or the cabinet. These are Cambodia's money, not Hun Sen's money and he needs to ask permission from the parliament.

It is ridiculous that while our poor people are starving, Hun Sen spent millions facilitating the visit, the protection and the meeting of foreign fugitives on our soil. So, ridiculous!

Thank you for the link. Very intersting reading.

No story on there about red shirts having a car accident and killing anyone. Try again.

Maybe this is the page: Thai red shirts killed Khmer: Are they above Cambodian laws?

Thank you for proving

1) that the link is not blocked by the Thai government as stated by other members

2) that the "story" about the alleged traffic incident was not on the link page provided by Waza as he stated (the link, coincidentally, that you deleted from my post and which is necessary to the context)

3) the link you provided does indeed refer to a message but the link then refers back to the original waza link page, which as I've said before, does not include the message. However further down the page provided by hyperdimensions link the message does appear

Monday, 23 April 2012

Thai red shirts killed Khmer: Are they above Cambodian laws?

Dear readers,

Someone has just left a message in this blog saying that a car driven by a group of Thai red shirt activists had hit and killed one Khmer and injured several Khmer people in Puok area, Banteay Meanchey province, when they returned home to Thailand after coming to meet Thai Shinawatra in Siem Reap recently.

What is so shocking is that the Cambodian police didn't stop the Thai convoy, but allowed them to cross the border into Thailand freely.

This is the message:

"Dear Khmerization

My comment here is not related to this topic. But I just want Khmerization and other colleagues to know about a bad news related to Thai Red Shirt group.

So the person who refers to the anonymous "credible source" just wanted "Khmerization and other colleagues to know about a bad news related to Thai Red Shirt group."

So, no bias there then.

Now lets look at the comments, in between comments about wondering why thai soldiers open fire on unarmed civilians (some of us wonder about that here as well, small world isn't it) we get these

Anonymous said...

Dear Khmer fellow,

The Khmer was injured and sent to hospital nearby.

He was not died.

Thank, 21 April 2012 3:55 PM

Anonymous said...

The report is not true. 23 April 2012 4:06 PM

So, good bit of digging Hyperdimension but I wonder why you did not produce the "message" in full..................

Edited by phiphidon

My god your paranoid phiphidon and please dont misquote me. I wrote, "The story is on the same site that is linked, I havent time to look now, sorry". Not, "that the "story" about the alleged traffic incident was not on the link page provided by Waza as he stated".

However, as proven by hyperdimension the story was indeed on the same site as the link, as I stated.

So phiphidon, no conspracy to delude you there.

I made that post because it contained information on the topic of Hun Sens excessive generosity, both items were on the same page in the order I posted.

But I have no idea what. "Now lets look at the comments, in between comments about wondering why thai soldiers open fire on unarmed civilians (some of us wonder about that here as well, small world isn't it) we get these", phiphidon 26/04/2012, is all about.

The blocked website I encountered was not that linked site, from which the story appears to be missing from, but a different website that had the story.

1) that the link is not blocked by the Thai government as stated by other members

That's not what I posted.

My god your paranoid phiphidon and please dont misquote me.

You're not alone, waza.

50,000 red shirts hold passports? Really? Seems that many are rich already, but what about the other circa 28 odd million? .

Reports are passports were not required at the border. Arrangements had been made waive normal immigration entry procedures

TH

Found it on the blogsite you quoted, thanks wai.gif

Found it on the blogsite you quoted, thanks wai.gif

rubl, here is another link.

http://sokheounpang.wordpress.com/2012/04/21/hun-xen-spent-us3milions-for-thai-red-shirts-and-they-killed-a-khmer-and-went-free-are-they-above-cambodian-laws/