Only 6 Time Visa On Arrival At Buriram Cambodia Boarder What Happens After?

hello!

I fly now home for 3 month my non immigrant o is valid until Oktober my resident is in Buriram area to cross Cambodia boarder on land!

I read on the google that on Buriram Cambodia boarder visa on areival over the land way is given only 6 time for only 2 weeks per entry what would what happens after?

When would not have a new visa stamp from home? Is the time limited for visa on areival by land way? And after 6 time not possible to enter Thailand again?

If this is a non-Imm O question then I repeat my answer:-

If you have a non-immigrant O visa you will get 90 Days stamp when you come back into Thailand.

No limit on the number.

If you are returning to Thailand and "not have a new visa stamp from home" then you will enter Visa Exempt and have 30 days as a tourist. Land border crossing get 15 days.

hello!

Yes English is my 2 language!

Thank you for reply!

I mean when my non immigrant o running out!

Then not every boarder Imigration allowed the same number of entry's?

Some are maybe unlimited , but Buriram boarder only 6 entry's , what would happen after 6 entry? Without a valid visa stamp?

Thx for information!

There is no official limit, but at some point they could still deny entry. Why not apply for a Tourist Visa?

Have not seen confirmed report on only six allowed but suspect they will tell you on exit that if you leave you will not be allowed to return without a visa for entry at that location. If you qualify for non immigrant O visa you may be able to obtain from a local Consulate without a trip 'home' being required.

Sandman, Google might have served you outdated information - Thai visa regulations changed quite frequently over the past view years.

Wasn't there a limit of 6 visa excempt entries (aka entering Thailand without a visa) max a couple of years back when one would still get 30 days at land border crossings. Thai immigration first introduced a limit of a maximum of 6 times per year (or similar). Later they cut down the granted stay permit from 30 days to 15 days at land border crossings - however the limit of how often one could do that was never re-introduced or ever mentioned again.

Haven't followed discussions closely over the past months, so moderators should know more. If there are no reports on Thaivisa then I would rather think you have just been reading an outdated article.

Of course we are all assuming that you have a Non-O visa for MULTIPLE ENTRIES and not a single-entry which is void after entering Thailand once. I guess due to the long validity of the visa you have very likely a multiple-entry, but I thought it is worth mentioning.

Also Mario asked two short but good questions. You might have other, better options than 15-day border runs.

Just in-case you are not aware, although your visa runs out you may still be entitled to extra time.

IE: If you visa runs out April 27th, but you do a visa run on April 26th, you will get another 90 days.

Edited by Satcommlee

Just in-case you are not aware, although your visa runs out you may still be entitled to extra time.

IE: If you visa runs out April 27th, but you do a visa run on April 26th, you will get another 90 days.

Assuming you have Multiple entry 1 year visa