Thai Ems Service...

playwithmac1

Some funny story to share.

I mailed a letter on 4th of May, two days before Songkran, to Seoul Korea by EMS from Pattaya.

I used the tracking system and found out my mail was stuck somewhere near Si Racha till yesterday; last night it showed mail got passed at BKK airport.

It took 6 days to get to BKK airport from Pattaya by EMS. Anyway funny thing is, I checked EMS Korea and they received the letter at ICN airport at 9:26 AM this morning and delivered at 1:16 PM.

I am a big fan of EMS service, fast and cheaper than DHL, UPS and Fedex.

But something is not right for EMS Thailand, Express Mail got stuck somewhere for almost a week because of a Holiday,

Shouldn't Express Mail Service work through holidays?

Maybe EMS stands for in Thailand "Express Mail Sometimes".

i like EMS too but cannot resist commenting:

you say:.

''I mailed a letter on 4th of May,'' its not the month of May yet 'two days before Songkran'',-even if you meant 4th April instead of 4th May, Songkran began on the 12th April.......

back to the future,,,,

From my limited yet not positive EMS experience, it seems that the EMS tracking system is as reliable as those 7-11 rain coats. With me the tracking stalled at a particular point in the journey and only when I made a SECOND journey to the post office did it show up there (was supposed to be home delivered and I did not leave my home waiting for a delivery/notification that never happened. FAIL

Woops! made mistake mailed on 10 APR, not May.

i like EMS too but cannot resist commenting:

you say:.

''I mailed a letter on 4th of May,'' its not the month of May yet 'two days before Songkran'',-even if you meant 4th April instead of 4th May, Songkran began on the 12th April.......

back to the future,,,,