Judgement Will Be Mine? Yours? Ours? Anybodies?

theblether

I will put my hands up and say that I am not qualified to really pass an opinion as to how judgmental the Thais are however I get the impression that they do not tend to be overly judgmental, no doubt some of you will have a different opinion and I will be happy to be educated on that matter HOWEVER!!!!!........

The national sport for farangs here in Thailand seems to be passing judgement on other farangs, something seems to happen to peoples brains when they step off the aircraft, everybody seems to think that they have been blessed with some deep insight into Thailand, and they but they alone are the keepers of the secret. They then parade about the place casting aspersions and judging every other farang in the country . For example....... An elderly farang cant walk down the street with a young Thai female without being judged, what if it is his step daughter? Just about every farang female reckons any farang guy in Thailand must be a sleazebag. Just about every every farang believes that anyone presenting themselves as an English teacher is a chancer, etc etc You get the idea.

I was out this morning with a Thai friend to go visit her Yai, ( grandmother ) with post Songkran gifts, and this little old lady just laughed and giggled like a kid during our whole stay, and her whole family joined in with the fun, all she kept saying to me was sanuck, sanuck, and eventually my friend told me she was telling me to enjoy life as life was too short. She then said the best life was to love your family very much and get this........Live and let live!!!!!!

So what is it with people here that puts them into judgment overdrive? why do people think they are inordinately superior to everyone else? Why cant people just live and let live?

I think some people need to take a few lessons on living from the Thais and get off their high horses and just enjoy life.

Sanuck drunk.gif

On another topic a farang called me a wanke_r cos l put my services forward to the local Tourist Police to assist if a farang OR a farang's lady has a problem.

I do not walk the streets telling drunk farangs to go home. I am on the end of a phone. Yes l do attend important functions if asked. So why would a farang call me a wanke_r cos l have found a way to help folk with my spare time, and my expense ? rolleyes.gif

On another topic a farang called me a wanke_r cos l put my services forward to the local Tourist Police to assist if a farang OR a farang's lady has a problem.

I do not walk the streets telling drunk farangs to go home. I am on the end of a phone. Yes l do attend important functions if asked. So why would a farang call me a wanke_r cos l have found a way to help folk with my spare time, and my expense ? rolleyes.gif

might be something to do with the blackshirt and jackboots....giggle.gif

The national sport for farangs here in Thailand seems to be passing judgement on other farangs, something seems to happen to peoples brains when they step off the aircraft, everybody seems to think that they have been blessed with some deep insight into Thailand,

Now, now... Don't be so judgmental! :rolleyes:

The national sport for farangs here in Thailand seems to be passing judgement on other farangs, something seems to happen to peoples brains when they step off the aircraft, everybody seems to think that they have been blessed with some deep insight into Thailand,

Now, now... Don't be so judgmental! rolleyes.gif

cheesy.gif

I know.......I wondered who would spot that first biggrin.png

They told me to bin them, ooooooooooooooh, OK the helmet was over the top but my boots. sad.png

They told me to bin them, ooooooooooooooh, OK the helmet was over the top but my boots. sad.png

Sorry to hear about the boots Transam......maybe you could put up a photo of you wearing them so we can judge ( gettit? on topic judge? ) if it was the right decision or not.

Maybe Mrs Transam maybe a sneaky call to have them confiscated once you started insisting on wearing them in bed?????

I don't pass judgement but I do observe that a very big part of Thailand for many Western men is that they can get a gf here whereas they previously could not.

The effect this has is like giving a huge bag of candy to a 2 year old. They essentially get themselves all wound up and start acting dumb.

A tiny example. I like to listen to Thai music on Youtube. You will often see responses from farang like, "Pom kit haut Thailand mak mak. Pom chob mak mak krap" and other childish ramblings in basic Thai.

This is what happens when a man gets his first blow job in 15 years.

Edited by farang000999

Unfortunately the mrs has insisted NO uniform in bed, just my birthday suit, life's a bitch sometimes eh. rolleyes.gif

There seems to be multiple threads running concerning your attire today Mr Transam biggrin.png

I know, the mrs says "Why are you searching in the wardrobe all the time'', I try to tell her about my worldwide audience on Tv, she says ''Your crackers'', l said ''where did you learn that''. ermm.gif .

I don't pass judgement but I do observe that a very big part of Thailand for many Western men is that they can get a gf here whereas they previously could not.

The effect this has is like giving a huge bag of candy to a 2 year old. They essentially get themselves all wound up and start acting dumb.

A tiny example. I like to listen to Thai music on Youtube. You will often see responses from farang like, "Pom kit haut Thailand mak mak. Pom chob mak mak krap" and other childish ramblings in basic Thai.

This is what happens when a man gets his first blow job in 15 years.

And l hope it continues for them, Rock on. intheclub.gif