Having A Beer With Someone Then They Ask For Your Number

hotandhumid

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm gonna get some made. Can you suggest some title I might use as my fictitious job?

MD, Arsenal supporters club

So far the best suggestion whistling.gif

No its not. That job is on the protected list for Thais....!!

Manager

Dirty Deeds Inc.

(Done dirt cheap)

It is called being friendly.

You must be such a nice guy to have a beer with that he wants to drink again another time.

Isn't that how friendship starts?

It can also be rude and ignorant to someone you are drinking with.

That is called bad manners.

Personaly i don't want to chew the fat with you

i would rather drink with someone who is friendly

• Like 2

It's classless and far too personal when you have just met somebody for a beer. it's just a very weird thing to do. If you can't see that then I assume you are one of these 'stalkers' As I say you wouldn't do it in a pub back home, they would think you was a real sad bastard.

Maybe they felt sorry for you and wanted to take you out shopping for a new singlet that isn't stained and doesn't have holes?

• Like 1

Lol. You got away lucky, i had 1 beer ( was planning on staying for a few ) at a bar in pattaya one night, met this guy, within five mins he was asking how "we" were going to get into burma first, what type of business "we " were going to set up, etc etc. Yea you definately meet some nut jobs in pattaya. Lol

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

I am afraid I express myself wrongly, I mean can you say to the guy" I am not interested to have a further conversation with you"

or do you have to tell him any kind of excuse.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I not appreciate the " You fool" oldsailor35, I am sorry if I expressed myself wrongly, English is not my native language.

Edited by luckyluke

I am afraid I express myself wrongly, I mean can you say to the guy" I am not interested to have a further conversation with you"

It would be impolite to explicitly reject, of course. Most people will welcome an obvious soft rejection lie, such as I've been very busy lately, maybe we'll run into each other again at the bar! In a weird way rejection of an offer of friendship could be seen as more personal than a sexual rejection. A sexual rejection is just saying, you don't do it for me, a rejection of offered friendship could be more stinging. Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

I was sitting in a coffee shop one morning having breakfast with some girl id met the night b4 in a party ,

A farang sits down beside us and orders a beer for himself (10 am ),and then breaks into conversation about how

hes just popped a "disco biscuit" and can feel it starting to "come up "

next thing he asks me if im interested in some work ,because he needs help in an illegal business hes involved in

more money than we can spend etc etc thumbsup.gif

Amazing thailand eh ! :)

I was sitting in a coffee shop one morning having breakfast with some girl id met the night b4 in a party ,

A farang sits down beside us and orders a beer for himself (10 am ),and then breaks into conversation about how

next thing he asks me if im interested in some work ,because he needs help in an illegal business hes involved in

Amazing thailand eh ! smile.png

Flashbacks ?

Or

He saw a guy buying a 'ho' breakfast and assumed he was an easy mark.

Or

He saw a guy buying a 'ho' breakfast and assumed he was an easy mark.

i didnt buy the breakfast....;)

i didnt buy the breakfast....wink.png

Correction

He saw a 'customer' having breakfast with a 'ho' and assumed he was an easy mark.

i wasnt a customer either ,some of you guys must be spending WAY to much time with the wrong kind of girls

Some of us can have sex in thailand without paying for it

Forgot to check if she was hi-so chinese though .that would really make it a good story .......

i wasnt a customer either ,some of you guys must be spending WAY to much time with the wrong kind of girls

Forgot to check if she was hi-so chinese though .that would really make it a good story .......

Ahhhh, so like Radiola, you get free ones ..... but that doesn't change what they are, or their appearance.

(can't imagine any other sort of Thai lady, that sleeps over the first night you meet her)

Maybe he had the hots for you? rolleyes.gif

I'm not talking about an isolated incident.

If there is anyone reading this who partakes in this cringeworthy act, please stop doing it, you put the other person in a diffulcult position.

right, seriously.......why does it annoy you so much?

It's classless and far too personal when you have just met somebody for a beer. it's just a very weird thing to do. If you can't see that then I assume you are one of these 'stalkers' As I say you wouldn't do it in a pub back home, they would think you was a real sad bastard.

EVen sadder if you were back home and you were scared to tell someone what you thought of them and posted what you thought on an annonymous board. Be a man and say, sorry but I don't want to give out my phone number.

Ahhhh, so like Radiola, you get free ones ..... but that doesn't change what they are, or their appearance.

(can't imagine any other sort of Thai lady, that sleeps over the first night you meet her)

it shows how little you actually know about thai women to make a statement like that

thai women (esp in bangkok ) are as sexually liberated as their equivalents in nearly any other country

its just in their culture to be discrete and not broadcast about it

dont blame me because you need to visit the atm every time you feel horny

its not like that for many guys in thailand .....

Discrete, as in breakfasting in public with last nights bed partner, and still wearing last nights clothing.

Lets just agree that you are a very handsome man and don't have to pay for it, while I am an elderly, fat, bald man who would need to visit an ATM if only he had an ATM card.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

it shows how little you actually know about thai women to make a statement like that

thai women (esp in bangkok ) are as sexually liberated as their equivalents in nearly any other country

its just in their culture to be discrete and not broadcast about it

dont blame me because you need to visit the atm every time you feel horny

its not like that for many guys in thailand .....

Discrete, as in breakfasting in public with last nights bed partner, and still wearing last nights clothing.

Lets just agree that you are a very handsome man and don't have to pay for it, while I am an elderly, fat, bald man who would need to visit an ATM if only he had an ATM card.

I wouldnt say just handsome...... ,young ,charismatic ,successful and charming have as much to do with it as anything else .........

besides ,who would know 2 persons having breakfast together had only known each other since yesterday ? in a city of 10-20 million estimated people .....

and how would they know what we were wearing last night either ? spies everywhere !smile.png

me thinks u thinks too much rolleyes.gif

It would be impolite to explicitly reject, of course.

Maybe "I've got a lot going on at the moment, really just trying to simplify my life, heading upcountry soon."

Or just give him the number, what's the worse can happen, just make small talk for a minute, whoops have to go. . .

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK

besides ,who would know 2 persons having breakfast together had only known each other since yesterday ? in a city of 10-20 million estimated people .....

and how would they know what we were wearing last night either ? spies everywhere !smile.png

me thinks u thinks too much rolleyes.gif

1) If the lady knew you longer than from the night before, she would have brought a change of clothes.

2) Last nights sweaty party clothes smell worse than this mornings fresh clean cloths. (A Thai lady will spot/smell this in an instant)