Forum Etiquette

lovelomsak

Congratulations on finding a way tell people you're getting private messages of support without it looking like you're boasting about it.

As to your question, does it really matter?

Would you like similar advice on how to brush your teeth in the morning?

• Like 2

It is up to you how you handle it. All I get is threats and insults, so I'm not sure.

Yeah , I got an Insulting PM a few days ago, surprisingly enough this pleases me no end cos IMHO once they get personal ,they have run out of a rational answer to your question!! laugh.png
  • Like 1

It is up to you how you handle it. All I get is threats and insults, so I'm not sure.

Yeah , I got an Insulting PM a few days ago, surprisingly enough this pleases me no end cos IMHO once they get personal ,they have run out of a rational answer to your question!! laugh.png

Add abusive users to your ignore list here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=ignoredusers

Also, please use the report button to alert the moderation team of abusive posts and PM's.

I got one as well.....:-))

Congratulations on finding a way tell people you're getting private messages of support without it looking like you're boasting about it.

How does it feel waking up so viciously cynical every morning?

The OP asked a perfectly genuine question imo.

I thought it was funny

I thought it was funny

Now why am I not surprisedwink.png ?

I thought it was funny

So did I.

Edited by GarryP

I thought it was funny

So did I.

Well so far thats me in the wrong minority thenbiggrin.png . I suppose "manners" are so out of vogue these days thensmile.png

We have helped by contributing to the OPs problem, upping his count now to 45 likes. Just think of poor UG having to deal with his 628 likes.shock1.gif

If you feel like responding in some way, why not spread the love and like other’s posts when you feel it is appropriate.thumbsup.gif

There you go farangbiggrin.png

We have helped by contributing to the OPs problem, upping his count now to 45 likes. Just think of poor UG having to deal with his 628 likes.shock1.gif

If you feel like responding in some way, why not spread the love and like other’s posts when you feel it is appropriate.thumbsup.gif

There you go farangbiggrin.png

I was afraid I was being too subtile there. Thanks for seeing through to my true purpose.biggrin.pngclap2.gif Edited by villagefarang
  • Like 2

OP... when someone sends you a PM it is customary to offer some financial reward... I have sent you a PM with further details

I just liked this posting and sending you my bank account details now :-)

• Like 1

Every time you get a like, you're paid 100 Baht into your bank account. Did you not sign up? biggrin.png

This is especially annoying with all the guts that quote you and do lots of clap2.gif and thumbsup.gif crap and everything else but click the freakin button!

I thought it was funny

So did I.

Well so far thats me in the wrong minority thenbiggrin.png . I suppose "manners" are so out of vogue these days thensmile.png

Maybe I am just a cynical old (not too old) git, but if the OP's question is genuine then it begs the question of whether he can think for himself or not. His question seems so much more like something you would see posed in the advice column of the local press by some gormless dipstick. This is very unlike the OP, whose posts are usually quite erudite (or am I thinking of someone else). A slow day at the mill perhaps!!!

Anyway Eddie, I can call you Eddie, can't I? Manners maketh man, so you are definitely "the man".

Every time you get a like, you're paid 100 Baht into your bank account. Did you not sign up? biggrin.png

This is especially annoying with all the guts that quote you and do lots of clap2.gif and thumbsup.gif crap and everything else but click the freakin button!

Sometimes we run out, I ran out of likes early yesterday morning and I felt guilty about it all day when I read other posts that I liked. biggrin.png

Maybe George could increase the like allocation a little bit, that would help thumbsup.gif

Just a couple more George huh?

Maybe I am just a cynical old (not too old) git, but if the OP's question is genuine then it begs the question of whether he can think for himself or not. His question seems so much more like something you would see posed in the advice column of the local press by some gormless dipstick. This is very unlike the OP, whose posts are usually quite erudite (or am I thinking of someone else). A slow day at the mill perhaps!!!

Anyway Eddie, I can call you Eddie, can't I? Manners maketh man, so you are definitely "the man".

Are you saying us gormless dipsticks shouldn't be allowed to post?

Sorry, I wish I'd been told earlier. I'm sure everyone else does, too...

SC

SC

Nowhere did I say that dipsticks should not post, even gormless ones. I was simply suprised by the need to ask such a question. I will slither back under my stone now.

PS in retrospect if all dipless gormsticks stopped posting, TV would be a lot less entertaining.

Edited by GarryP

Beware those with poster's diarrhoea. They only post to boost their 'Like' count.

But i need my 'like' count to be high..........I'm so insecure and lonely in this place we call, "the world". biggrin.png

Please, please, PLEASE, push your like buttons. I need you, i want you. Oooo baby. crying.gif

Sorry forgot to take the meds this morning. crazy.gifgiggle.gif

• Like 2

SC

Nowhere did I say that dipsticks should not post, even gormless ones. I was simply suprised by the need to ask such a question. I will slither back under my stone now.

PS in retrospect if all dipless gormsticks stopped posting, TV would be a lot less entertaining.

See? THere I go again, taking offence where none was offered. You can have it back, if you want...

My apologies

SC

• Like 1