Hotel Recomendation Please.

happylarry

In June we are arriving at Krabi airport about 18-30 pm, and then the next day we want to get a ferry to Koh Phi Phi. Also we would like to look around the main town area of Krabi during our time there.

So can anyone recomend a reasonable hotel which would embrace these circumstances....ie:- not too far from airport, not too far from ferry, not too far from main town.

I thank you in advance.

HL biggrin.png

There are 2 places you can get the boat to pp from ao nang or krabi town ao nang being the Coastal area of krabi the boat leaves ao nang at 9 in the morning ,I believe the boat from krabi town leaves in the afternoon either way you haven't got much time to look around you need to decide whether you want to spend the night in ao nang or krabi town

There are 2 places you can get the boat to pp from ao nang or krabi town ao nang being the Coastal area of krabi the boat leaves ao nang at 9 in the morning ,I believe the boat from krabi town leaves in the afternoon either way you haven't got much time to look around you need to decide whether you want to spend the night in ao nang or krabi town

Thanks for your reply taninthai...when I said "look around" I really meant a look around a bit of nightlife in the evening.

I would rather be nearer to where ever we catch the earliest ferry so I guess I have to look at ao nang beach then.

Thanks again, I now know where to start.

HL biggrin.png