Thai-Language.Com

tgeezer

If anyone here also reads T-L.com can you have a look at my posts and see if there is anything I have posted which would justify being banned. It gave me quite a chill in my stomach to read the notice when I tried to log-on, one feels kike a criminal. I use the same name there 'tgeezer', people seem quite friendly and reasonable so it is something of a surprise to be banned and I should like to know why if that is possible.

I don't think it's confined to you. I just tried to enter the forum and was told that I'm banned too. Thing is I've never been a member laugh.png

That was a quick response thank you. I don't know much about computers, perhaps it is a technicality, I feel a little better.

I got the message too, even before I logged back in. Did you notice the statement 'A ban has been issued on your IP address.' I've left a message with the 'Board Administrator' and referred to this thread.

I wonder if the drawbridges have been raised because of another spam attack. There have been two English language barrages of spam recently, and very recently someone was spamming the board in Thai, though only a few of the forums were affected.

Friends,

For those of you who have received "banned" messages on T-L.com, please send me by PM your IP addresses so I can check out if they are on the chat board's "banned" list. You can find your IP address by clicking on http://whatismyipaddress.com/ . I will try to promptly remove your IP address area from the listing.

We are trying to reduce the waves of spam attacks we have been experiencing. Thanks for your assistance.

Edited by DavidHouston

Friends,

For those of you who have received "banned" messages on T-L.com, please send me by PM your IP addresses so I can check out if they are on the chat board's "banned" list. You can find your IP address by clicking on http://whatismyipaddress.com/ . I will try to promptly remove your IP address area from the listing.

We are trying to reduce the waves of spam attacks we have been experiencing. Thanks for your assistance.

Thanks everybody for that quick response, I am able to log in again now and hope that anyone else affected is soon.

I got the message too, even before I logged back in. Did you notice the statement 'A ban has been issued on your IP address.' I've left a message with the 'Board Administrator' and referred to this thread.

I wonder if the drawbridges have been raised because of another spam attack. There have been two English language barrages of spam recently, and very recently someone was spamming the board in Thai, though only a few of the forums were affected.

Thank you for the reply I have just realized what it says, not knowing the significance of IP address and its relevance to spam attack I ignored it. You were casting pearls before swine I am afraid. David's post showed me that Southampton had been blocked not just little me.