Thais Worried About Wrinkles, Not Brains: Survey

webfact

Not surprising really. If the average Thai woman's looks start to fade people notice. If her intellect begins to fade they don't.

They have intellect ????

• Like 1

Not surprising really. If the average Thai woman's looks start to fade people notice. If her intellect begins to fade they don't.

They have intellect ????

Do you think a bowl of noodles prepares itself?

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

It is not fair to point the finger to Thais. Hedonism is well and alive in the West.

It was not Thais who invented the word "metrosexual".

No but give credit where credit is due. The Thais packaged the idea and made it affordable even for English teachers.

I'm going to bat for the Thais on this one.

I appreciate their vanity. The women here are quite beautiful in general and far better than the greasy cows I see in my home country. I'll take the beauty first.

Brains? A woman with brains is only a problem woman. coffee1.gif

Edited by Markaew

They have intellect ????

Do you need intellect to prepare a bowl of noodles?blink.png

I'm going to bat for the Thais on this one.

I appreciate their vanity. The women here are quite beautiful in general and far better than the greasy cows I see in my home country. I'll take the beauty first.

Brains? A woman with brains is only a problem woman. coffee1.gif

Not enough time in the barrel.

They have intellect ????

Do you need intellect to prepare a bowl of noodles?blink.png

Thai noodles or Thai Chinese noodles?

Actually, I see this as a non-truth. My opinion is that the greedy, bean-counting marketers out there prey upon ignorance, and then use the ignorant people to create their poll and survey statistics only after they have baited and hooked them onto their multi-trillion dollar marketing campaigns.

This is "putting their words into the mouths of the ignorant" and then broadcasting the results as they preen their feathers. It is a vicious cycle that originates in the halls of government, religion, industry and the media and vomits out rubbish that serves no purpose other than providing an opiate for the masses to further spiral downward to the lowest common denominator; ignorance and stupidity!

Another stupid news feed (poorly written at that!) that compounds the stupidity of the context of the article.

Alas, I have no idea why most of our news stories come from this source. They are almost uniformly poorly written, often childish, chaotic and never actually take a stance on anything. There are better english language sources in Thailand, but there must be some good reason we get this one. Probably would get a much more active and useful forum of responses if the articles weren't so consistently ridiculously written.