Project Completeted ! Back On The Road

Dutchbike

Dutchbike, great story and the bike looks sensational. Great job.

Im really struggling with a cbr400rr NC29 repsol I have , sell it or do the same as you did.

undecided at present but certainly your story helped swing me in direction of start doing it which I dont know whether to thank you or curse you for.

• Like 1

5 or 6 years back I did the same thing. Still have mine, kept in the house as a show peice and take it out to ride once or twice a year.

Be very careful using gasahol in the bike. I seized 2 motors that way and had to buy new crate motors from Honda.

The SP is a fun bike, enjoy !

Nice story and a beaut of a bike, thanks for sharing.

I have a 150sp myself and am planning to do the same as you and restore it to former glory.

How is the tyga pipe for noise?

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

let me say it like this: with the Tyga exhaust you get noticed, the soundtrack is different then the stock exhaust it's not extremly loud, but when you get in the higher revs it screams!!!!

According from the guys from Tyga it's not road legal and if you want to purchase one send them a mail ( it's not on the new Thai website) One big + is that it is about 1/4 of the weight of the stock exhaust ( which weighs a ton)

To everybody else, thanks for all the compliments.

My next "project' will be tranforming my old shabby looking TZR ( technical in good shape) into a sort of retro looking cafe racer, a low budget project this time.

When it is completed i will write a report on it.

Keep the 2 strokes alive !!!