Cha-Am Police Nab Worker Who Sexually Assaulted 65-Year-Old Swiss Woman

webfact

Cha-Am Cops Nab Worker Who Beat-Up & sexually assaulted 65 -Year-Old Swiss

528391.jpg

CHA-AM: -- Petchburi police arrested a worker who beat-up and rape a female 65-year-old tourist in Cha-Am housing estate.The female Swiss tourist was severely injured.

Mr. Banpot Saardeam, age 34 was arrested by Cha-am police, in Petchburi province after he raped, beat up and burglarised a female Swiss tourist age 65 on April 16, 2012. The incident took at night in a house in Cha-am. The severely injured tourist was admitted to Hua Hin hospital.

The suspect a construction labourer worked in the village where the victim stayed. He said he knew the Swiss tourists daily routines.

Full story: http://www.pattayada...year-old-swiss/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2012-04-24

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Sad, terrible case, and deplorable act

However, there must be more to this case than meets the eye, or thats been reported so far.

Like has been said in the original (now closed) thread elsewhere, its not as if this is an unusual event, worthy of being reported by various news agencies.

I'm not saying it SHOULDNT be reported, but why it's been singled out for such press attention ahead of all the other cases of a similar nature.

Penkoprod

I am so sorry for the poor woman.

At 65, this man must be mad.

I have a simple solution to cure rapist´s.

It´s includes 2 brik´s of stone.

Just be sure to keep your thumbs out of the way ,that way it won't hurt ( VERY old joke about camels)

They are reporting this on the news today but are saying she is from Sweden.

The victim is definitely from Switzerland. The Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs is in contact with her relatives in Switzerland.

DPA, a German press agency, also reported this crime, with the transliteration of the rapist given as Banphot Saardiem.

Sad, terrible case, and deplorable act

However, there must be more to this case than meets the eye, or thats been reported so far.

Like has been said in the original (now closed) thread elsewhere, its not as if this is an unusual event, worthy of being reported by various news agencies.

I'm not saying it SHOULDNT be reported, but why it's been singled out for such press attention ahead of all the other cases of a similar nature.

Penkoprod

Well you cant please everyone all of the time.

-rondur-

First give it a try, make a test ride, than decide! tongue.png

I am more worse than the raper? When making a older "girl' happy, surely with her consent? Your judgement sucks man! wink.png

But, you Post 2 times in 2 1/2 years, did I wake you up? coffee1.gif

Edited by ALFREDO