90 Day Form

I downloaded the TM.47 90 day report and it opens in word [for mac] but wont let me fill in the application like it used to. any ideas?

Also, my report was due april 11 but i went to the US on the 10th and came back on the 23rd. Will that suffice for my 90 day or do I need to get it done at imigrationnow? I hear it both ways and not sure what the latest in Jomtien is

thanks

If you left the country on the 10th arrived back on 23rd,dont need to report again until 90 days after latest arrival date.

Once you leave Thailand and come your 90 day clock starts the day you arrive back

Edited by Soutpeel

TM47 from Thaivisa http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/files/file/17-tm47-form-for-alien-to-notify-of-staying-longer-than-90-days/ ok for me in windows.

Since you left before your 90 day report date you had not been in Thailand for 90 continuous days and therefore a report was not due.

Your next 90 day report will be 90 days from 23 Apr ,provided you do not leave the country again. Think that would be 22 Jul, but might be a day out.

great thanks. my retirement is due on July 6 so I am good to go. thanks, saved me a trip

still have trouble downloading for tm47. I got it in word now [mac] but it wont let me set up page and its half in thai and half in English and it is a weird font that wont let me change it