Writers Circle Or Literary Group?

english_farang_lady

Does anyone out there know of a Writers Group or Literary Circle in or near Pattaya? Or anything to do with Writing/Creative Writing/Literature?

From reading postings it seems to me that there must be several regulars who are or were involved in writing/publishing.

If not, should anyone be interested in forming such a group, then please let me know!

Thanks

Does anyone out there know of a Writers Group or Literary Circle  in or near Pattaya? Or anything to do with Writing/Creative Writing/Literature?

From reading postings it seems to me that there must be several regulars who are or were involved in writing/publishing.

If not, should anyone be interested in forming such a group, then please let me know!

Thanks

Bring this subject up at the Pattaya Expats club, maybe someone there has some answers.

• 2 weeks later...

Being an aspiring, published (barely) writer of short stories based in Thailand, now resident in Pattaya, I would be most interested in joining a writers' circle, if anyone was sufficiently energetic to get one going.

I have been told that the Pattaya City Expats Club (NOT the Pattaya Expats Club....different clubs) has a "Writers Group" that consists of several creative writers. The PCEC meets every Sunday morning at "Henry J. Beans" at the north end of Pattaya Beach Road.

Here is the link to there web site.

Pattaya City Expats Club (PCEC)

Artisan, you are a wealth of unbridled knowledge. Long may you and your avartar remain on TV. :o

I have been told that the Pattaya City Expats Club (NOT the Pattaya Expats Club....different clubs) has a "Writers Group" that consists of several creative writers. The PCEC meets every Sunday morning at "Henry J. Beans" at the north end of Pattaya Beach Road.

Here is the link to there web site.

Pattaya City Expats Club (PCEC)

Artisan, you are a wealth of unbridled knowledge. Long may you and your avartar remain on TV. :D

Simbo,

Thank you very much indeed. As for my avatar...well, in real life she is even more delightful :o

:D

• 5 years later...