Looking For A Referral For A Tv Man

Gonzo the Face

Does TV have some kind of lock on this post or what...... close to a day later and it shows no views nor any replies. Shows 0 / 0 . Usually instantly there are at least 2 views as I assume those go straight to mods for review, but here 0 / 0 as is with another post about D Mail. Anybody want to take a look at least to show up as a view or is there a cloak of invisibility surrounding my post

G

Does TV have some kind of lock on this post or what...... close to a day later and it shows no views nor any replies. Shows 0 / 0 . Usually instantly there are at least 2 views as I assume those go straight to mods for review, but here 0 / 0 as is with another post about D Mail. Anybody want to take a look at least to show up as a view or is there a cloak of invisibility surrounding my post

G

Your post shows 127 views and 1 reply (yours).

G

Your post shows 127 views and 1 reply (yours).

Yes it does Uptheos, now that I shook the box the numbers finally showed..... but before I posted it was 0 / 0 just the minute before as was the one about Dmail

Gonzo

Thanks for the rattle though