Sausage King And More New Products

SausageKing

Hi all and just to let you know we have a lot more western food products coming out this year and some are out already in Rimping Supermarkets,Great microwave meals etc.. Sausage King now have a Cornish pasty at the same price as our pies that will be a 50% saving on other brands+We also have great pork pies at 50% less price then the rest and bigger. Don't forget TV members get 10% off if buy direct from us.We at sk only use the best ingredients and imported butter in our pastry's.

www.sausage-king1.com

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tok=AsZG6oO33GHFvEnWPrT5qg&pq=pork+pie&cp=10&gs_id=22&xhr=t&q=sausage+king+chiang+mai&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1024&bih=610&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

post-112062-0-47047600-1335486235_thumb.

post-112062-0-41460900-1335486305_thumb.

post-112062-0-85096500-1335486900_thumb.

post-112062-0-14627900-1335487279_thumb.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful map to show where to go to get your products. Is there a minimum amount one can get at your factory ?

Probably the best map I have seen in Thailand !

Thanks for that about the map as a Thai Visa member kindly made this for sk.No minimum amount to buy direct and we accept visa card/debit cards with no commission charges or cash payments.We have many more products at our workshop then what we sell in supermarkets.Rob.

How about some prices and weights as opposed to advertising 50 % off other brands. How about weight for weight and baht for baht....leaving aside your self advertised tasty products in comparison to other products Rob. How do they compare in taste and quality?

Edited by Raindancer

I think Sausage King they are pastries not pastry's. If they were the latter they would belong to Mr Pastry who was, in the dim and distant past, a great British clown! Pastries is the plural; pastry's is the possessive!

Edited by ianf

I think Sausage King they are pastries not pastry's. If they were the latter they would belong to Mr Pastry who was, in the dim and distant past, a great British clown! Pastries is the plural; pastry's is the possessive!

Sorry for the spelling mistake? value for money we give not less that 350g per unit on all microwave meals and the price is cheap more than the rest 129B. All Indian curry's are on 6 month promotion 99 baht each for not less then 350g(Great taste) We also have the best pilau rice around 300g for 70Baht in rimping supermarkets,We have bangers & mash with a rich onion gravy coming out this week as a microwave meal 129 Baht at all rimping supermarkets. Edited by SausageKing

Sorry for the spelling mistake? value for money we give not less that 350g per unit on all microwave meals and the price is cheap more than the rest 129B. All Indian curry's are on 6 month promotion 99 baht each for not less then 350g(Great taste) We also have the best pilau rice around 300g for 70Baht in rimping supermarkets,We have bangers & mash with a rich onion gravy coming out this week as a microwave meal 129 Baht at all rimping supermarkets.

Do not see an answer regarding pies, weight nor quality Must be great to be a politician and never answer a straightforward question. There are better curries and cheaper rice on the market, if one would just shop around. What about the pies that I posed in my original question..and there are indeed other healthier products out there without the modern day fillings that do not enhance our health contained in your pies..

Edited by onthedarkside
misquote repaired

Do not see an answer regarding pies, weight nor quality Must be great to be a politician and never answer a straightforward question. There are better curries and cheaper rice on the market, if one would just shop around. What about the pies that I posed in my original question..and there are indeed other healthier products out there without the modern day fillings that do not enhance our health contained in your pies..

Our pies are near to double in size then the rest. 350g is standard, So if you seen our pies or tried one you will know about it,A huge hand made filling of top quality meats and gravy with no msg.As for my Indian curry's that i have been cooking for over 30 years and lived 10 years with an Indian family.think i can cook as am also a trained chef.Please tell me who is cheaper than sausage king Indian curry's ???

Have to say that the cornish pasties look interesting, will definitely give them a try.

BTW, it's not about being cheaper it's about being better that's important, the second you try to compete on cost alone the plot gets lost, but you already know those things.

Edited by chiang mai

Have to say that the cornish pasties look interesting, will definitely give them a try.

BTW, it's not about being cheaper it's about being better that's important, the second you try to compete on cost alone the plot gets lost, but you already know those things.

You are so right and that's why at sausage king we use the best of all ingredients money can buy and quality is the most important thing to us,Our bacon for example is very lean and we trim the fat off so that the customer gets value for money (Prime bacon) only sk do this and this reflects on all sk products.Our aim is Quality and low profit and price and high sales.Quality Quality Quality always wins in the end. Edited by SausageKing

Our pies are near to double in size then the rest. 350g is standard, So if you seen our pies or tried one you will know about it,A huge hand made filling of top quality meats and gravy with no msg.As for my Indian curry's that i have been cooking for over 30 years and lived 10 years with an Indian family.think i can cook as am also a trained chef.Please tell me who is cheaper than sausage king Indian curry's ???

Again you move away from the question of pies. I never mentioned curries or their prices in comparison to yours In my original question, I asked about your pies and why you deem them better than others. I do not think your self promotion of having lived with an indian family qualifies you to be an expert on british pies. And yes I have tried your pies....once was enough. Size of 350 g is definitely not important, but quality certainly is!! But as you choose to mention or ask who is cheaper than your curries on the market...read my answer again.. I stated quite simply that there were better curries and Cheaper rice around. I never stated that there were CHEAPER curries. But maybe that needs to be looked at gramme for gramme and taste for taste sake.

I feel i have answered all the important questions but that seems to be not enough for you Raindancer ? maybe you make pies and sell them in Rimping ?? you are the only tv member who like to have a go at the sausage king company ummmm. Sausage king is proud of our products and 7 years in business here shows we have passed the test of time.(Quality)

• Like 1

Again you move away from the question of pies. I never mentioned curries or their prices in comparison to yours In my original question, I asked about your pies and why you deem them better than others. I do not think your self promotion of having lived with an indian family qualifies you to be an expert on british pies. And yes I have tried your pies....once was enough. Size of 350 g is definitely not important, but quality certainly is!! But as you choose to mention or ask who is cheaper than your curries on the market...read my answer again.. I stated quite simply that there were better curries and Cheaper rice around. I never stated that there were CHEAPER curries. But maybe that needs to be looked at gramme for gramme and taste for taste sake.

Actually, he answered the question of the pies, by saying they're filled with "top quality meats and gravy with no msg". What more do you want?

The fact that he's still producing and selling pies, and running an obviously successful business which would be nowhere with bland or tasteless (or overpriced, for that matter) offerings, should tell you that a lot of people think they are better than others.

How do you possibly expect the man to answer why he feels his pies are better than others without any self-promotion? Methinks you have a bee in your bonnet for some inexplicable reason.

Edited by jamesbrock
  • Like 2

Actually, he answered the question of the pies, by saying they're filled with "top quality meats and gravy with no msg". What more do you want?

The fact that he's still producing and selling pies, and running an obviously successful business which would be nowhere with bland or tasteless (or overpriced, for that matter) offerings, should tell you that a lot of people think they are better than others.

How do you possibly expect the man to answer why he feels his pies are better than others without any self-promotion? Methinks you have a bee in your bonnet for some inexplicable reason.

+1- I see this as either a trade based "attack" or a personal issue from an unhappy customer, if it's the former it has no place here and if it's the latter, you've said you peace now move on.

SK,

You are in for a true test. My grandmother made pasties. They were the best in the entire history of mining (she lived much of her life in a dedicated mining town where a pasty was lunch). Until I came to Thailand, I lived in a community where every third restaurant offered - pasties. Several were bakeries where pasties were the main item.

Coming tomorrow to your (incredibly well signed) place for edible testing materials. Will ask about a fair prep - oven for re-heating? Micro-waved crusts usually are disappointing, I find.

Let me add (as a kind of antidote to unhappy postings) that I've always found your curries too hot. But I make up whole grain brown rice (mentioned this once before) and dilute until perfect. Suits me then just fine, but I expect that true Brits just gobble up what fire there is.

Let me also add (boring!) that I too am a raindancer - in this season. If it rains, I go dance in it. Better than raining on a sponsor's parade.

Edited by CMX
  • Like 1

SK,

You are in for a true test. My grandmother made pasties. They were the best in the entire history of mining (she lived much of her life in a dedicated mining town where a pasty was lunch). Until I came to Thailand, I lived in a community where every third restaurant offered - pasties. Several were bakeries where pasties were the main item.

Coming tomorrow to your (incredibly well signed) place for edible testing materials. Will ask about a fair prep - oven for re-heating? Micro-waved crusts usually are disappointing, I find.

Let me add (as a kind of antidote to unhappy postings) that I've always found your curries too hot. But I make up whole grain brown rice (mentioned this once before) and dilute until perfect. Suits me then just fine, but I expect that true Brits just gobble up what fire there is.

Let me also add (boring!) that I too am a raindancer - in this season. If it rains, I go dance in it. Better than raining on a sponsor's parade.

Sound like your lovely gran mother would would give me a run for my money with her pasty experience.

Here is another item on sk menu Bangers & Mash in a lovely rich home made gravy and lovely mash finished with real Aussie butter,2 x 80g pork sausages in this ready to go sk meal,Only 129Baht

post-112062-0-71268900-1335534419_thumb.

Here is another item on sk menu Bangers & Mash in a lovely rich home made gravy and lovely mash finished with real Aussie butter,2 x 80g pork sausages in this ready to go sk meal,Only 129Baht

Now you're talking! thumbsup.gif

Rob. I just want to say thanks for supplying me with great tasting currys.

I live in a part of Thailand where these are not easy to find and you are a life saver.

They always arrive in good condition and still frozen which I find quite amazing considering how far away I am from you.

BTW does the member discount apply to me? wink.png

Rob. I just want to say thanks for supplying me with great tasting currys.

I live in a part of Thailand where these are not easy to find and you are a life saver.

They always arrive in good condition and still frozen which I find quite amazing considering how far away I am from you.

BTW does the member discount apply to me? wink.png

Cheers for that and yes all Thai members now get 10% off the total bill and glad you like the sk curry's,rob.

SK a fair dinkim UK white ite and been around CM for many years. In fact he is one of the only stayers in the food game in Chiangmai!! some if not a lot have been and gone by the wayside but he's done the distance --- good on you Bob. Keep it up.

SK,

Sound like your lovely gran mother would would give me a run for my money with her pasty experience.

rob are these also stocked in rimping meechok or only at your factory?

richard

rob are these also stocked in rimping meechok or only at your factory?

richard

Hi Richard we have more choice at the workshop but we have the microwave meals at Rimpings 4 branches,the sausage and mash and liver bacon and onions will be stocked today,mee chok first at about 11.30am. we have 2 sections in the freezer about 2m away from original place so look out for the sausage king yellow sticker or come direct

SK a fair dinkim UK white ite and been around CM for many years. In fact he is one of the only stayers in the food game in Chiangmai!! some if not a lot have been and gone by the wayside but he's done the distance --- good on you Bob. Keep it up.

I agree. I don't think some folks understand what's involved in starting up a business and keeping it going and making a profit, let alone making it sucessful and keeping it that way for many years. Add to that the fact that it's a manufacturing business in Thailand and the complexities increase almost exponentionally! Anyone that can stay the distance and make a go of it gets a hats off from me and some of the casual detractors need look at that picture a little closer before making negative remarks.

• Like 1

Sorry for the spelling mistake? value for money we give not less that 350g per unit on all microwave meals and the price is cheap more than the rest 129B. All Indian curry's are on 6 month promotion 99 baht each for not less then 350g(Great taste) We also have the best pilau rice around 300g for 70Baht in rimping supermarkets,We have bangers & mash with a rich onion gravy coming out this week as a microwave meal 129 Baht at all rimping supermarkets.

curries

Curry (plural, Curries) is a generic term primarily employed in Western culture to denote a wide variety of dishes originating in Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi.

Edited by SausageKing
  • Like 1