Fitness First Bangkok

expatinbkk

Hi Everyone,

Really need to move from California Wow to FF Platinum however since leaving my phone number via their website, I had had 8 different people call me within 5 days, its way to much hassle. I have had prices from 2500 Baht per month until 3600 Baht per month. 1 Year and 5 years.

In the end I complained and asked them to delete my number......

Anyway the reason for this post is to ask all you FF members how much did you pay as I walk in over the weekend with a firm figure in my head. I really want the Terminal 21 Branch as this is right near my home. They did have a contact number to call but no one ever answers and no opening date set yet. I left my details with the FF desk by the supermarket too but no one from this branch ever calls.

So how much are you guys paying?

Thanks, Nigel

I'm paying 2065 baht + 7 procent VAT for 5 months

I also paid an admin fee of 1600 baht and a joining fee of 499baht.

I guess if you are going for a year membership you can get it for 2000 baht per month for sure. Just don't accept their offers too fast :)

@Chilem

Thats great thanks so much gives me an idea for when I walk in tomorrow!

I also know a Nigel ... he is married to Jose ... any chance it is you ?

Anyway if you are going to register, you can always refer me as a friend. My membership number is 01318056

I'm paying 2065 baht + 7 procent VAT for 5 months

I also paid an admin fee of 1600 baht and a joining fee of 499baht.

I guess if you are going for a year membership you can get it for 2000 baht per month for sure. Just don't accept their offers too fast smile.png

I paid exactly the same at Bangna, although I did not pay admin fee or joining fee. Must add also, the gym in Bangna, is by far the best community atmosphere I have ever seen in a gym..... Absolutely love it

Add again...... Platinum Membership is more expensive...

Edited by mightyharriss