Sally'S Bar Jomtien

pcarroll

same as before, 2-3 ladyboys, 4-5 real girls, just different name

same as before, 2-3 ladyboys, 4-5 real girls, just different name

The last time I dropped by was about 2 years ago and in those days it was 4-6 lady-boys and at most, 2 real girls.

Or maybe your lady-boy detection radar is not as good as minesmile.png

Sally used to have the most incredible tapes of old pop music. It was worth going there for the music alone - a mix of 50's -70's music that you rarely - if ever - heard anywhere else - some real gems that have long since been consigned to the garbage bin of pop music history , except at Sally's.

I assume she has sold out, or is she still around?

BTW, it never ceased to amaze me that the most regular customers for Sally's lady-boys were long haired, leather jacketed Harley bikers. Weird eh???

BTW, it never ceased to amaze me that the most regular customers for Sally's lady-boys were long haired, leather jacketed Harley bikers. Weird eh???

Quite normal. Their friends in their own country can't see them, so their true personality comes out.

Quite normal. Their friends in their own country can't see them, so their true personality comes out.

Much more likely to do with the quality of music on offer!!

Much more likely to do with the quality of music on offer!!

Not really, more like birds of a feather will flock together,, vroom , vroom. Now where are my leather chaps....yeehah!