Thailand V Philippines

Jake829

Ok never saw that until just now, bit of a newbie on this site, but I like the other thread tho, and yes their food is crap and Filipinos are more judgemental and think they are a cut above Thailand, yeh right what <deleted> that is

Philippines (Edit: National rugby team) have absolutely rocketed up, from winning division IV of the Asian Five Nations to qualifying for the Top V next year. Thailand, on the other hand, was promoted to Division 1 for 2009, but immediately returned to Division 2 where they have remained. I believe that the Philippines team is entirely made up of "Heritage" players from overseas, while the Thai team is entirely local.

SC

Edit: additional info provided that may not, in retrospect, have been self-evident

Edited by StreetCowboy

Philippines have absolutely rocketed up, from winning division IV of the Asian Five Nations to qualifying for the Top V next year. Thailand, on the other hand, was promoted to Division 1 for 2009, but immediately returned to Division 2 where they have remained. I believe that the Philippines team is entirely made up of "Heritage" players from overseas, while the Thai team is entirely local.

SC

gagoo , see how you are

No it's not the girls I'm just deciding whether to remain in Thailand or take a chance in the P.I but from what I saw and went I found it rubbish in the P.I but just wanted other views so much appreciated for the feed back